Chaptet 78

Rose's POV:
It's been three weeks since I'm back on tour with Shawn and the others. It is honestly amazing. He is so sweet all the time that it's almost scary.

Even though he is already working on his new album, he always makes time for me. A smile a appears on his lips as he notices me watching him doing an interview with Camila.

They are writing a song together for her new album so the paparazzi and interviewers are all over them lately. I smile back, causing him to send me a wink which caught the attention of the interviewer, of course.

"So, since we are talking about new albums and you and Rose are the dream couple at the moment, does your relationship have an impact on your next album Shawn?"

The grin on his face grows wider as he averts his eyes back to the interviewer. „Oh yes it does. My crew already warned me that all my songs lately are about relationships." he laughs, making me roll my eyes. As if.

"Trust me. It's true." Geoff, who's sitting next to me, chuckles quietly. A blush creeps onto my lips, feeling these stupid butterflies in my stomach once again.

"They honestly make me want a boyfriend too." Camila points out, resting her head on her hand dreamily. „I'm sure there are many volunteers out there, Camila. We'll find one." the interviewer jokes, making them laugh.

"So enough about love. You guys have been friends for a long time now. Is it more difficult to write a song with a good friend than with someone who you just got to know?"

"It definitely is more difficult to concentrate because normally it just ends up by hanging out." Camila laughs, holding onto Shawn's forearm while leaning her head on his shoulder for a few moments.

I don't want to sound like a bitch but... I still don't know if I like her. When she talks to me she is always nice but then she does things like that even though I'm right besides them. Like hello?

A minute ago you talked about Shawn and I's relationship. „Yeah, it definitely takes more time but when the idea is there, it works like with anyone else." Shawn answers and she lets go of him. Finally. Am I overreacting? Maybe... but come on.

If that was Carter and me, Shawn would already be mad. The rest of the interview I try my best to ignore that she touches him like every two minutes.

Maybe she has always been like that and she doesn't do it on purpose. After it finished Shawn immediately walks over to me, grabbing my waist before pressing his lips to mine. I giggle at how eager he is.

"You don't know how hard it was to see you biting your lip the whole time but not being able to kiss you." He murmurs, as he rests his forehead against mine.

I smile, mostly at the fact that he just left Camila standing there even though she was about to talk to him before reaching my head up to kiss him again.

"Guys, I hate to destroy your romantic moment but Shawn, can we talk for a second?" I hear Camila asks and I try my best not to roll my eyes. Chill, Rose. She has never done anything.

„Sure." Shawn answers, snaking his arm around my side to pull me closer. I can't help but notice Camila's confused expression. She probably thought they could talk alone.

"Uh... yeah. About the song. We should still work a bit on it, don't you think? Maybe tonight?" She questions, twirling a black strand of her hair around her finger.

"Sorry Mila but I can't tonight." Shawn replies, smiling at me. "Oh too bad because I don't have time in the next few weeks. You know tour planning and everything. Maybe just for an hour or something?"

Ugh, why do I feel like I should give in now? I could see Shawn struggling to decide and I know that they have to finish the song soon...

"Shawn it's fine. We can just go on a date another day." I say, smiling up at him reassuringly. "Are you sure? I can just go after our date."

"I'm sure. I don't want you to be more exhausted than you are already." "You are amazing, you know." Shawn says, pressing a kiss to my temple. "Alright, I'll see you later then, Camila." He leans forward to hug her goodbye and in my opinion she holds onto him a bit too long. Just saying.

"Can't wait, Shawnie." She chuckles, making me raise my eyebrow. After they pull back, she comes over to hug me aswell. "It was nice to see you again, Rose. We should definitely meet up sometime." She smiles.

"Yeah sure." I reply, returning the smile as she waves at us while walking away. God, why is she so nice? Like, can't she make it easier not to like her?

"Babe, are you coming?" I hear Shawn call from the door, making me realize that I'm still standing on the same spot, looking after her. I shake my head lightly before following them outside.

After we arrived at the hotel Shawn went to take a shower while I sit on his bed deciding to ask Carter about his day. He has been complaining about his boss lately and it's honestly so funny because she always flirts with him no matter how repellent he acts.
.
Carter: I mean, I know that I'm irresistible but come on. She made me eat breakfast with her today and she continuously 'accidentally' touched me.
.
I chuckle, starting to type a response as I hear the bathroom door open and close. Shawn walks out, already fully dressed in fresh clothes, going to retrieve his phone. "What's so funny?" He asks.

A smirk creeps onto my lips, knowing that it still annoys him when Carter and I text or call that much. "Carter." I simply reply, averting my eyes back onto my phone.

I could feel that he's waiting for a more explicit explanation since he doesn't say anything for a few moments until an 'Oh' leaves his lips.
"Babe?"

"Huh?" I ask, still not looking at him until he sits next to me. "How are you feeling?" "Good. Don't worry." I smile, meeting his hazel eyes.

"If anything is wrong or if you need something, then just call me and I'm immediately coming, okey?" He asks, leaning down to kiss me softly. God, why is he so adorable. "I will."

"I'm back by ten or maybe eleven." "Can't wait, Shawnie." I unintentionally mock the way Camila said it. To my surprise Shawn seems to get it since a small grin appears on his face.

"What?" I ask, acting oblivious. "I noticed that look on your face during the interview, baby. She is always like that and don't worry, the only girl who is allowed to call me like that, is you." He says, pecking my lips a few times.

"Good." I confidentially smile. "Now go." I add, shushing him away. Shawn chuckles, slipping on his leather jacket. "Don't have too much fun without me." He calls out before the door closes. "I will try!" I shout back.

As soon as I stopped texting Carter I already got bored. Shawn and I have spent all day and night together the last few weeks, so it feels weird even though he is gone since only like half an hour. To pass the time I decide to just watch movies on Netflix till he comes back. I could call Ava to join me... no.

I forgave her but it's a bit weird at the moment because to me it feels like she is forced to be my friend even though she says otherwise.

Therefore I just wrap myself in the duvets starting to watch movie after movie. As I start to yawn every five minutes I turn off my laptop. Placing it on the nightstand.

A frown appears on my face as I see that it's almost eleven. He said that would be back by now. God, don't even start to be like that Rose.

Sighing, I turn the lights off cuddling into my pillow. Just a second after I closed my eyes, I start to feel kinda anxious. The nightmares got worse but during that time Shawn was always there to hug me and to calm me down.

I haven't had to hurt myself either and I promised him not to start with it again. Is he still with her? It's not that I don't trust him but he promised that he will be home any minute.

Suddenly my phone starts to ding over and over again. Furrowing my eyebrows I reach over to look what's going on. As soon as I open Instagram I see that I'm tagged in hundreds of pictures.