Chapter 119

Rose's POV:
The warm feeling of the sand on my skin relaxes my whole body as I stroll along the empty beach.

The tiny corns tickling my feet, the sun setting which dips the sky into a beautiful red- orange color, the light wind stroking gently over my bare skin and the rustling of the waves so calming.

God, I've been here for like an hour and already fell in love. I could have this mesmerizing view every single day and not get tired of it.

"Shawn, come here. It's so beautiful." I call out to my boyfriend who is somewhere near the car. When I get no answer, I turn around to see him taking pictures of me with the camera he brought with him. 

„Shawn, no!" I squeak, my back now facing him again. I hear a chuckle before I feel him coming closer. „Please baby. You look so gorgeous. Show me your best poses." Shawn grins and kneels down to act like a professional photographer.

Laughing I glance over my shoulder but eventually give in anyways. We don't have much pictures with the baby bump, so why not? „This bikini looks so good on you." He compliments, causing me to blush lightly.

„It's honestly the only thing I wanna wear until the baby is born. Clothes are so exhausting to put on." I complain, making a pouting face.

"I wouldn't mind it at all, darling." Shawn states, causing me to roll my eyes. „What? You look sexy when you are pregnant." He winks, his hand playfully slapping my butt.

"Go away you hormonal teenager." I giggle, lightly pushing him back by his chest. „Ouch. I'm only saying the truth! Now show me your smile! I want to have as many photos as possible." Shawn demands, making me grin uncontrollably.

Sweet and teasing words leave his lips as we continue our own little photoshoot on a secluded beach of San Francisco. I laugh so much like I haven't done in quite a while and everything seems sobperfect at the moment that it almost scares me.

It's always the same. I'm happy and suddenly the fear that it's gonna be taken away from me any second, ruins the actual moment. I'm not gonna let that happen today nor tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy the time alone with my love and my little baby.

„Damn, how is it possible that you become more gorgeous every day?" Shawn questions, biting his lower lip as he stares at the camera. Chuckling, I hug his side as we look through the pictures together.

„Oh my god, I'm definitely posting that.... or this one... no, that one. I can't decide. They are all so perfect." Shawn sighs, making me smile even brighter. „I love you. My little professional photographer." I coo, pecking his cheek multiple times.

„And I love you. My little sunshine." Shawn responds, turning his head so my lips meet his. I let them linger there for a while until I pull away, stroking the strands of hair that hang onto his forehead out of his face.

„We have to take one were we are both on it." I say, taking his phone out of the pocket of his jeans to set a timer. „Come here. I want that really cliche but cute pose." Shawn points out with a grin his lips as he pulls me in front of him. His large hands on my stomach and mine on top of his. „Smile like-."

„You just told one of your really bad jokes!" I cheer, grinning widely and Shawn laughs. „That actually hurt. My jokes are not that bad Rose." Shawn fake sobs and I turn my head to meet his gaze.

„Yeah, they aren't that bad... they are horrible. See it as an advantage. You already got those dad jokes, no need to think of them later." I tease, standing on tip toes to kiss his chin since I can't reach further up.

„You are always so mean." Shawn frowns, showing a puppy face which only makes me snicker. „I'm sorry, muffin. I love you for you bad jokes." Sticking my tongue out, I rush over to his phone before he could catch me.