Chapter 58

Rose's POV:
"When are you finished?" Shawn calls out for the fifth time now, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Just because you ask all the time doesn't mean I will be ready sooner." I shout back, applying a red glossy lipgloss before admiring my make up in the mirror.

It looks pretty good I think. I decided to add a bit more this time because I looked like a mess the last three days. It's honestly a wonder that I could cover up my eye bags from the previous sleepless nights.

No, Carter still hasn't called or texted and the fact that it doesn't bother him that I told him, I have  been at the bridge more than once kind of hurts. I still don't get it.

He says he loves me but doesn't even have the balls to send me at least one text. I shake my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts of him since I don't want to start crying again.

I did that enough the past days and I'm surprised Shawn didn't get tired of comforting me.

Without him I would probably still lay in bed with ice cream while watching Netflix. "Rosieee." Shawn whines, causing me to chuckle. "Don't call me that or I'll stay here." I warn after opening the bathroom door.

Shawn has annoyed and begged me to come with him to the AMA's for days now and I finally gave in. I'm probably going to regret it... but oh well.

I smooth down my red velvet skin tight dress which the stylist of Shawn picked out for me, not being sure if it really fits that good me like she said.

"Is it okey?" I ask shyly as Shawn props himself up on his elbow from his laying position to eye me up and down. "Wow." He mumbles and I could feel the heat coming up in my cheeks. "So?" I ask, clearing my throat since he still hasn't said anything.

"Rose you look gorgeous." He replies, approaching me while biting his lower lip. "Thanks." I smile, wanting to walk past him but he gently grabs my waist. "I don't know if I want to go anymore." Shawn says, moving his large hands over the fabric of my dress.

"Why?" I question, my eyebrows furrowing. „I don't want other boys staring at you. They won't be able to take their eyes off." „Too bad that you are not my boyfriend, so you have to suck it up."

I respond, sticking my tounge out as I head towards the bed to put my matching high heels on. Shawn chuckles, slipping on his suit jacket before grabbing my hand to walk towards the door. „Not yet" Shawn winks, bringing my hand up to his mouth , placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"Hmm." I hum, shaking my head but still not being able to hold back a smile. „What did you say are we doing after?" „You know the girls from Fifth Harmony?" „Yeah." „Camila is a good friend of mine and they said we all should go to dinner after.

So it going to be them, the boys and you and me. They are excited to meet my girlfriend." Shawm explains grinning. „Where is she?" I ask, sarcastically.

"Haha." Shawn mocks, as we walk towards the already waiting limousine outside. We sit down and Shawn pulls the lid between the driver and us shut. „Planning on murdering me?" I question, raising my eyebrows. „Maybe..." "Haha." "I'm kidding.

I'm just planning on kissing you and the driver doesn't have to watch." Shawn smirks as he leans over but I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "I have lipgloss on." "Yeah that's why I brought that with me." Shawn says, pulling my little lipgloss bottle out of his pocket.

"Really?" I chuckle, raising my eyebrow. "Yes." He smiles proudly, placing his hand in my neck to pull me closer. Just before our lips could touch his phone rings, causing a groan to escape him.