Chapter 99

Rose's POV:
"Shawn." I chuckle, pushing lightly at his chest to get him off me, so I can unlock the hotel room door. His hands immediately wrap around my waist again, causing me to roll my eyes amusedly.

"Could you please let me walk?" I ask, grabbing his wrists in attempt to pry them away from my body but he swiftly hooks one of his arms under my legs, the other one around me my back. A surprised squeak leaves my lips as I'm being lifted up easily.

"Princesses shouldn't have to walk on their own." He winks and I could feel my cheeks flush unwillingly. "God, you are too much sometimes." I grumble, causing an adorable laugh to escape him. Shawn calmly strolls into the room, kicking the door shut behind him, before he sets me down onto my feet again.

"Let me." He offers, helping me to slip off my jacket. He takes his one of aswell, walking towards the door to hang them up. Sighing, the somewhat fake smile I wore drops, as I head towards the window.

Don't get me wrong, not a fake smile because of Shawn but you know... I could barely stop my hands from shaking earlier and I noticed the confused glances of the others, especially Andrew and Ava.

Shawn is way to hyped to notice my nervousness but I'm glad he doesn't. I have to make sure first. It could all be a big misunderstanding... right? Shaking my head I look up into the sky. The sun already disappeared, stars now Illuminating the sky.

I'm only 18...and Shawn is completely starting off his career at the moment. There is just no time for a.. baby. God, it sounds so surreal. Also I'm not sure if I could be a mom. I mean, I was still 17 like three months ago.

My thoughts get interrupted by a pair of soft lips being pressed against the skin of my neck, his arms finding there way around my stomach and I immediately start to tense up. Like he would notice any moment... but he can't notice if there is nothing.

I just have to wait till he sleeps, then I can finally make sure and forget about this night. "What's on your mind, darling?" Shawn asks in a whisper, his nose ghosting along my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"Huh? Oh nothing... Not a bit sad about the tour ending?" I ask, quickly trying to change the subject as I turn around to face him. Shawn smiles shaking his head, trapping me between the window and him while he gently strokes a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Not at all, to be honest. I will miss the stage but right now everything is too great to be sad. I can't wait to fall asleep and wake up with you in my arms, in our apartment." He responds, emphasizing the 'our'. Shawn's wide smile, causes me to smile too and I forget my sorrow for a short moment as he slowly leans down.

He places his one hand behind my neck and the other one on the small of my back, pulling me even closer till our body's are touching. "I can't wait either." I whisper before he pulls me into a passionate kiss.

Shawn smiles against my lips as he turns us, walking against me causing me to back up while he never breaks the kiss. "You are so beautiful. I forgot that I haven't told you today." Shawn murmurs and my heart slightly flutters at his words.

Feeling the blood rush to my cheeks, I quickly connect our lips again before he could say something. The kisses turn a bit more playful and fast but still loving. As the back of my knees hit the bed, Shawn gently pushes me down and I realize that it's not so playful anymore.

Carefully he hovers above me, his arms on either side of me to hold him up as his lips retreat to my neck. My eyes flutter close at the amazing feeling, my fingers pulling at the strands of his luscious hair. "Hmm, don't stop." Shawn hums against my skin.

Exhaling contently I continue my actions while he trails soft kisses along my collar bone but as soon as his warm hand slips under my shirt, I snap back into reality. Quickly I roll us over, so that I'm on top of Shawn now, acting like I have to yawn.