Chapter 33

Rose's POV:
„Don't look so scared. I promise you it will be fine and over soon. Maybe you'll even have fun." The stylist says, smiling at me reassuringly. „I mean, it's your boyfriend after all." she adds, spraying hair spray into my curls, before smoothening them out.

Yeah... he's not. „Mhm." I hum, forcing a smiles back. Thank god, it's a long sleeved dress but it's so tight... I don't know if I'm that kind of person who can show off their curves. I exhale deeply, tapping my nails on the armrest waiting for her to finish my Makeup so I can get this shoot finally over with.

"Alright. Everything looks perfect. Time to go." She chirps, putting the things away. She leads me over to the room where the shooting will be and I hesitantly open the door. „Okey Rose sit next to Shawn. Don't worry we will help you to find the right poses." Anna smiles, pointing towards a black couch in the middle of a white background, where Shawn is already.

Oh... he looks amazing... I mean, kinda okey. I clear my throat before, walking over to him. His gaze meets mine and he bites his lip quickly, a small smile tugging at his lips. Is that a good sign? So I don't look that fat? Or is he smiling because I look fat and he's just trying to contain his laughter?

Oh my god. I don't care what he thinks, as long as the photographer is okey with it it's fine. „So at first, put your leg over your other and place your arm behind Shawn." I do what she says, hoping that I don't look too tensed. Why is the light so bright and is it hot in here? I'm so glad when this is over.

"Perfect now lean your heads closer and Shawn wrap an arm around her waist." Anna explains before looking into the camera. „Rose don't be so tensed. You look beautiful." she adds, probably noticing that I would rather not be here. „Don't be shy. You have no reason to be." Shawn suddenly whispers, his lips grazing my ear.

"Yes that's good! Just go along with Shawn." He moves his hand lightly up and down my back, making me shiver but also feel more relaxed. Why is he making me feel like that? „Good. Now sit on the other end of the couch and out your legs over Shawn's lap."

Anna says, pointing to my right. I do what she says and we make a few serious but also smiling photos. We keep following her instructions a while until we are almost finished.

I felt better during the shoot but I don't have to do it again. It got kinda boring. „You are doing way better than I thought you know." Shawn whispers, his fingertips raking my shoulder. „I feel offended." I joke, raising my eyebrow.

"I'm jus surprised you haven't got a panic attack because of nothing again." Shawn responds, shrugging. There he is again. The same jerk as a week ago. Why do I keep thinking that he's maybe not that bad? He proves me wrong everytime but I still think maybe it's just one side of him.

I know he just made a stupid comment now but come on. A panic attack because of nothing? Is he serious? I bit my tongue to stop myself from starting an argument, since Anna is ready to take pictures again.

„So now to tease your fans a bit more. Act as if you are just about to kiss." Well, at least she didn't say we should kiss. I sit on the armrest of the couch and Shawn's hand finds its way to the side of my face to push my hair away.

I lean down and he reaches his head up. I place my hand on his neck, my thumb on his jaw making him look up to me. His eyes are just something else. Not a normal brown. They seem so warm and caring when the light shines in a right angle.

Well, the look is deceptive. „Could you close you eyes please Shawn. You have more than enough time to look at your girlfriend later." Anna chuckles, a part of her head disappearing behind the camera again.

As I hear it click I open one eye only a bit to see him still having his eyes closed, before I'm suddenly pulled onto his lap. "I think we nee a cute one aswell." Shawn says, his hands grabbing my waist. "Sure. Kiss her cheek or something." Anna agrees.