Chapter 95

Rose's POV:
"Rose, come here now! God, what is it with your mood swings lately?" He calls after me, as I continue to walk down the pavement. I couldn't care less if this is childish right now.

Just the fact that he is on his fan's side, even though girls like her talk shit about me and also him! But he doesn't care at all and is still friendly to them and now I'm the dramatic one.

"For f*cks sake, Rose. Come back now!" I could feel him approach me. "Shut up, Shawn." I grumble, quickly looking back  to tell him he should leave me alone. "Rose! Watch where you are going!" I hear but before I realize what he means a hand grabs my arm, pulling me forcefully to the side.

Gasping, I hold onto it as I'm pressed against a familiar chest. My heart thumbs rapidly when I see a car rush past, just moments after. "Oh my god." I breath out, staring wide eyed at the spot I would be lying now, ran over by a car.

„That was close." I mumble and Shawn walks in front of me, shaking his head in disbelief, his hands on his hips. "Yeah that was really close! Can you stop bringing yourself in danger now and just get into the damn car?" Shawn asks, his eyes staring into mine intensely. Almost intimidating.

You can clearly see he is more than pissed right now but I'm not the one who caused this.... well... come on, I had a reason to slap her. Since I haven't moved yet, Shawn picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

I let out a squeak, causing even more attention than we already have, to land on us. "Shawn,
are you serious? Let me down now!" I snap, trying to get away but he doesn't bother, calmly heading towards the car.

He sets me down in front of it and jogs around to the drivers side, before unlocking the car doors. "Get in." He orders, watching as I just cross my arms. Maybe it's childish but if he thinks he can act like that towards me than I'm gonna annoy the hell out of him.

I have to hold back a smirk as I can literally see his jaw clench in anger, his knuckles turning white because if holding the key so tightly. "What if-" "I swear, if you don't get in this f*cking car right now-"

„Then what?"I mock, knowing that he will reach his limit soon. "Get in the car now." „I-" "Now!" He suddenly yells, slamming the palm of his hand down on the hood of the car.

My eyes widen in shock at his sudden outburst. Uh oh... I think I went too far. The people on the around us, are watching skeptically but all I could think about is that I've never seen him like that.

Shawn's chest heaves up and down as he sits into the drivers seat and I do the same, knowing that I should rather obey than causing a real argument right now. It's not like I want to fight but sometimes our both's stubbornness gets in the way.

Wordlessly we put on our seatbelts before Shawn starts the engine, pulling out of the parking lot. He is really mad now... I'm not gonna give in though. Why should I? I'm not the only one who did something wrong.

Closing my eyes, I lean against the window. That's gonna be a long ride. The first five minutes of the car ride passed by horribly slow, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Shawn glancing at me every now and then but he says nothing.

Ignoring it, I slightly move my head, averting my gaze out of the window. Not even the radio is playing music, making the silence between us even more suffocating but I won't apologize first.

„I have to stop by at the stadium for something about tomorrow's show." Shawn speaks up after another few minutes. I don't reply because I have to join him anyways, since I don't have a car to drive back.