Chapter 19

Rose's POV:
The smile freezes on my face as I grab the cushion of the chair I'm sitting on, pushing my nails into it. A kiss? Hell no. "Everything okey?" The Interviewerin chuckles, flipping her hair behind her ear.

I look up to Shawn who has a blank expression as his eyes search for Andrew. I follow his gaze, seeing Andrew just shrug with his shoulders as he smiles apologetically at me. Really? "Guys?" Alexandra asks, her eyebrows furrowing as she looks at us puzzled.

I clear my throat, forcing a light smile. "I think that's something private. I don't think everyone needs to see us kissing in an interview, you know." I say, laughing a little afterwards.

Instead of her friendly expression she had on the whole time, she raises an eyebrow, looking now from Shawn to me. "Oh honey. It's a bit weird how you are rejecting your boyfriend. If he even is that?" She asks, a almost knowing smirk on her lips.

"I'm sorry but we don't like to give everything of our relationship away. Or how do you think about it Shawn?" I ask him, nudging his arm as his eyes meet mine which where watching the Interviewerin annoyed the whole time.

"Is that so? I don't think Shawn was ever a really discreet type of guy." What the hell does she want? Why do we need to kiss to prove her our relationship? Is she even allowed to do that?

"My girlfriend is right. We don't want to rush anything due our all over the media start." He says, calmly. I furrow my eyebrows watching her, skeptically.

She looks like she's exploding any moment. Her face red and her eyes holding so much hatted in them. "Oh really? Sweetie in your place I would run away as fast as possible from this jerk. He does nothing but using girls!" She suddenly says, her voice raised.

"Are you done?" Shawn asks, acting like he has to yawn. Alexandra glares at him as she stands up furiously, before walking out. Okey.... What was that? "You are unbelievable. Looks like we are finished here." Andrew sighs, shaking his head as he walks out of the door aswell.

"What was that?" I ask. „Guess, she doesn't accept the fact that it was a one time thing." Shawn shrugs, grabbing his jacket.

„Wait. You and her... are you serious she is like 7 years older than you." I say, scrunching up my nose. „But still hot." he replies, typing something on his phone.

Wait but... what about his girlfriend? How long are they together already? „Does that mean you cheated on Grace?" I ask, kinda shocked. „Why would you care? Did I miss something like you and her becoming best friends the last week?" Shawn questions, looking up to me.

"You are honestly disgusting but that shouldn't be new actually." I say, following Andrew outside. As I was about to close the door behind me I feel his hand on my wrist preventing me from walking. I turn around, looking up to him confused.

"Why does it seem to bother you, baby?" Shawn asks, smirking. I pinch my eyes at him, ripping my wrist out of his grip.

„I doesn't. So stop thinking every living female, wants you." I snap, rushing downstairs. I don't know what's wrong but it felt so weird as he admitted that with Alexandra. He said it like it's nothing that he cheated on Grace.

Don't get me wrong, I hate her to the guts but no one deserves that. It's the worst pain someone can feel when your partner is with someone else without you knowing. Oh, now I remember why this situation feels familiar to me. Should I tell her? What am I thinking, she would never listen to me neither would she believe what I say.

Who knows how many other girls he has. Probably one for every night a week. Why do I even think about it? No it doesn't bother me. I just feel kind of bad for Grace but actually it's not my problem.

"Everything okey Rose?" Andrew asks, as I approach him. „Yes why wouldn't it be?" „You seem a bit weirded out." he chuckles. I shake my head, pulling my jacket closer to me.

Everything's fine. I just have to think about my cheating ex again. Oh and that tight feeling in my chest is also there and I feel like I'm hyperventilating but it's all good.

I'm used to getting panic attacks because of practicality nothing. „Okey good. You know that's just Shawn but as far as I know you don't care anyways." Andrew says, smiling before he turns to me and a frown takes places on his face. „Rose?" he asks but I could only briefly understand it.

Suddenly I get dizzy, the world spinning in front of my eyes. "I-I can't breath." I gasp, kneeling down on the cold concrete. „What's wrong?" He questions, crouching besides me as he rests an arm on my shoulder. „I g-guess it's a p-panic attack or something." I stutter, trying to breath in through my nose.

"Uh what now? Rose, everything is okey. Just breath." Andrew says, completely overwhelmed with the situation. I just nod, gripping onto my jacket hearing a sadly too familiar voice behind me. I only know him for a bit more than a week and I would already recognize his voice everywhere.

That's probably because I like some of his songs. Yeah... they aren't all bad. „Oh god not again." Shawn sighs. „What do you mean not again? What about calling an ambulance than standing there with your phone in your hands?" Andrew asks, glaring at him.

"She's good. Just overreacting." Shawn scoffs, walking towards the car. „Shawn-." „It's fine really." I cough. „I'm okey." I add, standing up slowly while holding onto the car. "Are you sure?" I nod, unwillingly sitting in the car with Shawn. Fortunately he sits in the front.

I breath out slowly, resting my head onto the head rest, trying to relax. 'That's just Shawn.' Andrew knew about it too. Wow. It's not Andrew's business what Shawn does in his private life but... I don't even know why it affects me that much. I guess, I just know how Grace would feel if she knows.

„What? Jealous that I would rather have a seven year old woman than you?" Shawn asks, looking at me through the mirror. Shit. I didn't notice that I stared at him. „Of course. I'm incredibly in love with someone who would let me suffocate because he's an a f*cking asshole."

"And we are back to the bitchy you from the start huh?" Shawn chuckles, amused. God why does he always do that? Why can't he never take me serious.

"I'm just saying that I don't care what you do behind the cameras." I scoff, crossing my arms. „Good. I don't need someone as nosy as you, thinking about what I do. Understood?"

"Mhm. Never planned on doing that." I grumble, looking out of the window as Andrew finally finished his call, joining us in the car now too. I really start to miss Carter.