Chapter 79

Rose's POV:
Frowning, I click onto one of them, seeing Shawn and Camila... My eyes open immediately as I hear the door shut rather loudly.

"Shit." I hear someone curse quietly, followed by footsteps. Confused, I look around noticing that I'm still here in the hotel bed but as my eyes land on the clock it reads half past ten.

Wait, what? But it was almost eleven? Rubbing my eyes I sit up as I hear a jacket zip open. Shortly after Shawn comes around the corner, smiling softly as he spots me.

"Sorry that I woke you up, baby." He apologizes, quickly bending down to press a kiss to my forehead. "It's fine." I mumble, searching for my phone while he changes into something more comfortable. I check Instagram and Twitter but there's nothing.

Did I dream all that? God, can my mind stop playing tricks on me? Sighing, I turn my phone off again waiting for Shawn to finish. After he's dressed in black sweatpants and a white shirt, he strolls towards me, getting under the duvets.

"How was it?" I ask, starting to play with his fingers while I rest my head on his warm chest.

"Good. We changed some lyrics and stuff. So it's almost finished. Also the rest of Fifth Harmony came over and they are excited to meet you." He replies, slipping his hand under my shirt to caress my back.

"Oh...okey." "Don't worry. They are really nice." Shawn chuckles. I smile up at him and he returns the gesture until he has to yawn.

"I'm so tired." He murmurs, pulling my leg over his hip. "Then let's sleep. You have to be fit for concert tomorrow or you'll forgot the name of the city you are in." I tease.

"That was only one time." He scoffs, making me giggle. "Goodnight Shawnie." "Night love."
Only moments later, I hear his breath becoming steady and calm, meaning that he is already asleep. Left alone with my thoughts, I try to stop overthinking again. He didn't break his promise and I only dreamt that with the pictures. So can this uneasy feeling please go away?
.............................................................................

A sigh leaves my lips as I stretch my arms out, slowly fluttering my eyes open but squeezing them close instantly again because I'm blinded by the sun shining trough the opened curtains.

Blindly, I search for Shawn on his side of the bed but he's not there. My eyebrows furrow as I open my eyes to scan the room for a sign of him but it's completely quiet.

The showers not running either. So I dreamt that he came home tomorrow? Just as I was about to reach for my phone I hear his voice coming from the door.

"We are staying in the hotel. Alright see you then, buddy." Shawn says, appearing with his phone trapped between his shoulder and head, two bags in his hands.

"Can't you like sleep a bit longer? You don't know how hard it is to surprise you." Shawn whines, as he notices that I'm awake. I shrug, smiling lightly. „What's that?"

"Breakfast. I actually wanted to set it up more romantically as a make up for  yesterday but since you are awake you have to be okey with strawberries in a plastic box." Shawn answers, making me chuckle.

"I'm okey with that and Shawn. I'm not mad or anything, you know. It's your job and I get that I will be the second choice sometimes." I say, taking out what else he has bought.

„Rose, don't say that ever again. You will still be my first choice. I only went there yesterday because you told me it's okey and I wouldn't have been mad at all if you had told me not to go. Got it?" Shawn asks, lifting my head with his fingers.

I smile, leaning in to give him a kiss. „Got it." I repeat after we pull away. „How many muffins have you bought?" I laugh lightly as I take out two boxes out of the bag. „What? I'm starving." he replies, biting into one of them. „Mhm." I chuckle, taking out one for me aswell.