Chapter 67

Rose's POV:
"Thanks grandma but I can't anymore." I breath out, clutching my stomach which is full of food.

"Oh sweetie but it's your favorite cake! Just one more piece." She replies, about to give me the third piece of cake now and even though I love it, I'm going to throw up if I eat one more crumble.

"No please, I'm going to explode." I chuckle, stopping her. "But you became so thin! Did you get enough to it?" Go, grandmas are so exaggerate. "Grandma I always has enough to eat." I sigh, rolling my eyes at how worried she always is. I'm glad tough.

I never thanked her enough for taking care of me. "I'm sorry but I haven't seem you in forever." She sighs, taking a bite of her piece. "Grandma it wasn't that long." I say, laughing lightly. "Oh yes it was. How long are you going to stay?"

"Uh, I don't really know but I think I'm leaving tomorrow again." I say. "But you just got back. You know I promised your parents to take care of you." She sighs. "And you always did and still do an amazing job." I respond, placing a kiss on her forehead, before heading into my room.

I've had enough of her questions about Shawn. It seems like she already loves him. I walk up the slightly cracking wooden stairs, approaching the brown door, my name written in pink stickers across it.

Smiling lightly at the memory of Nathan trying to hold me up while I place them there myself as we were little, warms my heart. I press down the door handle and step into the familiar room.

The all too well known scent of strawberry scented candles fills my nostrils. Mom always put them into my room and I continued that after the accident. I plop down onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling, a Teen Wolf poster still sticking there.

I've been away for like three and a half months but it feels like I haven't been in here for years. My eyes fall onto my best friend. My alarm clock! Chuckling I remember cursing it every morning before I has to go to school... I shake my head before I start to think too much again.

Let's just say, I didn't realize that I have been in a complete other world the past month. My gaze wanders trough my room until they stop at my desk.

Something sprawled across it. Frowning, I hop off the bed, strolling over to see what it is. There are pictures all over the desk. A sigh escapes my lips as I pick up the one, where Carter and I are on it.

Actually these are two, clued onto a sheet. The first one is when we were six on our first day of school. Well, my first day. The second below it is from Carter's graduation. We make the same faces as on the first one, trying to recreate it.

A feel a little sting in my heart but I cannot help but smile. Maybe if I give him some more time I could try to apologize for calling  him an asshole and so on.

Actually he is the one who should but to save our friendship, I don't care if I'm the one who gives in. My smile disappears as I notice that I haven't put them here when I left. I would never just let them there and my grandma only goes into my room to clean and not to throw pictures on my desk.

Was someone in here? But who and why? Suddenly the dinging of my phone catches my attention. I pull it out from my jeans pocket.
.
Shawn: Hey babe it's getting a bit later with the interview but then I'll pick you up xx
.
Yeah interview... I'm sure he is not lying at all. Note the sarcasm. I reply quickly before feeling my hands grow sweaty, the nervousness fighting its way back.

The whole day I tried to convince myself that it's just a misunderstanding but the possibility of it being true scares me. Or should I be excited? I don't even know how I would react?

Would I hate my brothers for just leaving me without any explanation or would I be happy to see him? But wait... maybe he doesn't even want to see me.