Chapter 39

Shawn's POV:
"God just tell me." I sigh, turning my head to look at Geoff. "Straight to the point or-" Geoff questions, chuckling but I interrupt him.

"Yes straight to the point. Did I do something so embarrassing? Is Andrew going to get mad again or what?" I ask, throwing my hands in the air.

"Okey fine. As I walked to my hotel room I saw you stumbling towards yours, so I helped you get into your bed. You had lipstick on your mouth but I didn't know how since Grace isn't here right now." Geoff says, watching as realization hit me.

"Oh" "Yeah oh." Geoff laughs, shaking his head. "So I um... from whose room did I come from?" "Roses's" "Stop kidding me right now, I swear." I say, biting my lip. "I'm not kidding you Shawn. I wouldn't lie about that."

"Well, I was drunk. Who cares?" I shrug, looking out of the window. I kissed Rose? Rose? The girl who has been annoying me for weeks now. The girl I hate... well, the girl I don't like.

"Why were you even in her room?" "If I would know I would probably also know why I f*cking kissed her!" I snap. "Woah calm down. You said it yourself you were drunk who cares?" Geoff mocks. "Seriously f*ck you." "Why are you so worked up about it? Normally you don't even care to ask the name of your hookups and now?" Geoff asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm not worked up about it!" "Yes you are. Stop denying your feelings." "Feelings?" I chuckle, my gaze meeting his. "Don't go too far now, Geoff." I add. "Okey let's calm down. Can I ask you a question, which you answer truthfully?"

"If you want to." "Do you love her? I mean Grace. As much as I dislike her, it's pretty cruel to play with her like that." "God Geoff, she's just with me for my money. How else should she afford her weekly shopping trips?" I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Then why did she cry recently, as you left for the concert?" "She cried? Why would she?" I question, surprised. "Because she loves you Shawn. So do you?" "Why do you want to know?" "Why do you keep avoiding to answer my question?"

"I don't know, okey? I've never thought about us being serious since I actually thought she would dump me way sooner."

„Okey. So about Rose-" "Don't even start." I grumble. Do I actually have feelings for Rose? "Geoff?" "Yeah?" "I honestly don't know anymore. She's always on my mind." I say, sighing as I run a hand trough my hair.

.............................................................................

Remembering the talk I had with Geoff in the car yesterday, makes me question everything even more. Why did I react like that? He's right normally I don't even know the name's of the girls... then why is this girl right next to me never leaving my mind.

I set the strawberry shake down watching Rose as she sips on her chocolate milk with a straw. How can someone like chocolate milk so much? I shift on the rock we are currently sitting, watching the almost set sun dip the sky in a deep orange- redish color.

I glance over to her again, her hair literally glowing from the sun. Her two different eye colors still amaze me. How does someone get bullied for that? It's looks incredible.

I never noticed how soft her face looks when she's not angry or annoyed, which is not often the case. „Guess that song. I don't like when people stare at me like I'm a TV." Rose suddenly says, starting to tap on the rock in a beat.

I chuckle, not even embarrassed that she caught me staring. Other girls would blush like crazy and she doesn't care the slightest bit. Yeah... she's not like other girls. I start to smirk as I seem to recognize the beat. „Is that my song?" I question.