Chapter 11

Rose's POV:
„What do you mean?" I scoff. He laughs drily, shaking his head. "You know just because you can't deal with everything doesn't mean you have to bring down others, especially if they want to help you." "Help me? Grace tried to help me? Really funny Shawn." I say, raising my eyebrow.

„Uhm yes! She went to talk to you earlier to apologize for slapping you. I know she wasn't the nicest at the start but that's no reason to threaten her." Shawn says, crossing his arms.

"Are you serious right now?" I ask, not believing how dumb he is. "Stop acting like nothing happened. She even cried because of you. Listen, leave my girlfriend alone or you are back in Toronto faster than you can blink." He grumbles, before disappearing through the door.

I stand there open mouthed. What the hell was that? I threatened Grace and made her cry? Of course! It's all my fault not hers. She's the innocent one. God, he so stupid but what did I expect. It's obvious that he believes his girlfriend.

I shouldn't care though. As long as I can find my brother, everything's fine. Exhaling deeply I walk out too, seeing that everyone but Andrew left. „Rose you can stand in the middle with the others during the show. Just stay with Geoff." he says. I sigh, looking around to find Geoff as I run into someone.

„Sorry." I mumble, pushing past the person. „Rose wait. How was it with your boyfriend today?" Ava asks, chuckling. „Great." I say, showing her a fake smile. „What's wrong?" she asks. Honestly everything. „Nothing." I say, starting to walk. „Hey you can talk to me you know." she says, catching up to me.

„Ava I'm not in the mood now." I reply and she nods. „Okey. See you later." she says, smiling slightly. My phone buzzes for the 10th time now, causing me to groan. I know it's Carter but what should I tell him?

Hey I almost tried killed myself more than once but don't believe what's in the media? "Hey." I mumble, after answering the call. At first there's just silence until I hear him sighing. "Why did you never tell me?" He asks, quietly. "I... I just- literally no one tells someone something like that." I say.

"That's not true and you know that!" He replies, his voice raised. "Carter I have to go now. Sorry." I murmur, wanting to end the call. "No! Wait please. Just tell me why? I know that you've gone through hell and that it's not easy but you always had me. You always will. So why?" Carter asks.

I could tell he was on the verge of tears due his voice cracking. I hate that I'm the reason for that. "Carter please let's not talk about that now. I need to go." I say, swallowing the need to cry too. "Rose-." I hear but before he could finish I already hung up.

I haven't told him about the the Beth and the others. I just didn't want to seem that weak. I didn't want him to know that it bothers me what they are saying. Carter would tell me that it's a stupid reason not to want to go to school.

He doesn't try to be mean he just always tells me not to let anyone bring me down. That they aren't worth it. Sometimes it's just hard not to listen when they tell me all these things that are wrong about me. At least I'm away from them now.

„There you are. The show is about to start. Wanna come with me?" Geoff asks, coming towards me. I nod, putting my phone back into my pocket before following him.

We head to a small fenced in place behind the B- stage where we could still see the main stage clearly. I keep standing next to Geoff as Josiah gets his camera ready and some others... I actually don't know what they are doing.

After all the people came in, the opening act begins. I think his name is James but I'm not sure. I only heard one song of him. Shortly after he walked of stage the crows begin to scream and cheer loudly. My head snaps up to see now Shawn walking onto stage with one of his guitars. "Ever been on a concert before?" Josiah asks, looking over to me.

„No I haven't." I say, shaking my head. "Well, then this should be great. Wanna show me what you got?" He questions, pointing at the camera. "Just some pictures." I answer, smiling lightly. "Come with me." He says, strolling over to the stage.

I notice some confused and surprised looks on me but I guess I have to get used to that. Especially when the picture of Shawn and me is posted.

„Do you know how it works?" Josiah asks, stepping closer since the singing of the people is so loud. "Yes." I reply, taking the camera carefully. "Perfect. Now just try to get good pictures of Shawn." I nod, walking a bit more to the side of the stage so I don't disturb anyone of the fans.

He looks so happy on stage. Like a little kid on Christmas. I snap a few pictures from that angle before walking to the other side. This time he sees me but his smile doesn't fade. I thought he's mad at me?

I shake my head, realizing that I was staring at him for too long. He smiled because of the camera. It doesn't bother me anyways what he thinks about me... I guess. What am I saying? Of course it doesn't!

I take another few pictures of him before heading back with Josiah. We looked at the pictures while Shawn walks now onto the B stage. "These pictures are honestly amazing Rose." Josiah says. Since my phone kept buzzing for a while I pull it out of my pocket to look at it.

„What?" I mumble, seeing about 800 notifications and follow requests on my instagram account. „Rose?" I hear Josiah ask as he looks over to me. "Oh don't worry Andrew must have posted the picture." He says.

„Oh yeah..." I whisper, looking over the comments on Shawn's account. "That pic is so cute!" "Aww I think I ship them." Okey that's better than I thought. There are not so many bad reactions. Sighing, I put my phone away, just listening to the rest of the show.

Soon we walk back again and the first thing I hear is Grace running towards Shawn, embracing him in a hug as she squeals how proud she is of him. God can't she be quieter. They fit together I mean she's a annoying brat he's a jerk. So why not.

I quietly chuckle, sitting on the armrest of the couch. I rub my hand over my face to get the sudden dizzy feeling away. What's wrong no- Oh god! How can I forget my medicine again? I'm so dumb sometimes. "Is everything okey?" Geoff asks, turning the attention onto me.

Well, everyone's attention expect Grace's who is still clinging onto Shawn. I take a deep breath, shaking my head lightly. "I have to go back to my hotel room. I forgot something." I say, closing my eyes.

„Boys, I need you all it's urgent." Andrew says, coming into the room with a warning look on Shawn. "Don't worry guys. I'll drive her." Grace says, smiling.