Chapter 94

Rose's POV:
„Can you give me another toast?" I ask Shawn and he reaches his hand out to put a piece onto my plate. Quirking a brow, he watches me with a questioning look as I spread honey over it.

„What?" I question after taking a bite, my tounge driving over the corners of my mouth to clean them up.

"I've never seen you so hungry in the morning. It's your fourth toast and you ate cereals before." He states with an amused grin on his face. „Got a problem with that?" I ask, taking another bite, causing Shawn to shake his head, a light chuckle escaping him.

"Not at all, darling." Sipping on his coffee, he lets his eyes wander over the railing of the hotels balcony, enjoying the beautiful view here in Boston.

"Wouldn't have cared anyways." I mumble, hearing another adorable laugh from Shawn. „I know, I know. So what do you wanna do today? Anything else than eating lunch and dinner?" he teases, making me roll my eyes. „F*ck you."

"Already on my to do list." Shawn winks, moving his cup up to his mouth again. Shaking my head with a giggle, I throw a strawberry at his face but he easily catches it with his mouth, chewing it with a cheeky smile.

Sighing, I take the orange juice, filling my glass half up. „Uhmm... oh can we watch a movie in the evening? I haven't been to the cinema in ages."

"Sure, hun. Wanna go shopping now to pass the time?" Shawn questions and I look at him surprised. „You want to go shopping?" „I want to spoil my beautiful girlfriend because I haven't done that in a while." He replies, smiling lightly.

I return the gesture but then frown at the fact that he always spends his money on me. I mean, they already pay me everything to be here on tour with him, so Shawn doesn't have to add to it even more.

"What's with that frown? Don't like the idea?" „I do but I don't like it that you buy so many things for me. I don't need that Shawn, you know. You not spending your money for me, doesn't make me love you any less." I say, truthfully.

Shawn smiles, his large warm hand taking mine over the small table, his thumb starting to caress my skin gently.

"Love, I know that but what's a better way to spend it than buying my girlfriend all the stuff she likes?" He asks and I let out a frustrated sigh, knowing I won't be able to change his mind like so many times before.

"Don't even try to protest. You would loose. Now come here, I haven't got my good morning kiss. After this amazing breakfast I prepared, I definitely deserve it." Shawn states proudly, patting his lap.

"Hmm... if the strawberries had been topped with chocolate, it would have been better." I mock, watching as his brown puppy like eyes roll to the side. „Come here or you won't get donuts in the middle of the night ever again." Shawn warns, jokingly.

"2Okey, okey." I hold his intense gaze as I slowly make my way around the table, stopping at his knees. Shawn looks up to me with this damn mesmerizing smirk on his kissable lips but I don't want to give in so easily.

I bend down so that my head is the same height as his before inching dangerously close. I watch as Shawn shuts his eyes, his hands finding my waist under my shirt where he draws circles with his fingers.

„Changed my mind." I whisper, quickly standing straight again but before I could get away from him he grabs me by my thighs, swiftly pulling me onto his lap.

"Good try, sweetie but not good enough." Shawn says, cupping my cheeks to close the gap between us. He puckers his lips and I press mine onto his, chuckling slightly against them.

„Hmm." he hums, his right hand moving from my cheek into my hair, scraping my skull lightly, causing a soft sigh to escape my lips. I completely melt into the kiss, like everytime, tangling my fingers in his short curls too.