Chapter 53

Rose's POV:
I shut my phone off after texting Shawn what I should wear. Sighing, I walk towards the window in my room, hundredths of thought in my mind.

My head almost hurts from thinking and overthinking. I open the window and let the warm evening breeze blow trough my open hair while closing my eyes. Why does everything start to feel so different?

I still don't know if I can trust him. I don't know what to do or feel. God, why is it so harf for me? I almost jump as I hear my phone ding, signaling that I got a message. My heartbeat increases as I walk towards it, Shawn's name popping up on the screen.
.
Shawn: Wear something comfortable and wear a jacket. I'm not gonna give you mine when you are cold ;)
You: What a gentleman.
.
I can't help but smile after reading his message. He's such an idiot but I have to admit a lovely idiot. I stroll to my closet taking out a black skirt and a white light pullover.

I look at the clock and see that I only have 15 minutes left so I slip the clothes on and head into the bathroom. I put on mascara and some lipstick before brushing my hair, leaving it the way is.

After I'm quite happy with myself I walk out taking my phone and black leather jacket deciding to wait in Shawn's room for him.

The other's and him went somewhere but he has to be back in a few minutes. I walk in plopping down onto his bed before taking out my phone once again.
.
You: You have exactly 5 minutes and 34 seconds before you are too late.
Shawn: My Baby can't wait to see me huh?;)
You: Stop texting that smiley and don't be late or else I'm having a Netflix night with myself.
Shawn: I won't be. How could I miss to kiss you tonight? ;)
.
I roll my eyes, my teeth sinking into my lower lip.
.
Shawn: I know you are blushing right now.
You: How would you know? And no I'm not.
Shawn: Yes you are. I can see it.
.
I frown, turning my head towards the door where Shawn is standing his arms crossed and a smirk on his lips. „You could be such a creep, you know." I huff, feeling my cheeks turn even redder.

"Well, actually you are the creep here. Or am I laying on your bed?" I just stick my tongue out causing a laugh to escape him as he walks to his closet. „You wish you were." I mumble, scrolling trough twitter. „You know me." Shawn winks, pulling his shirt over his head extra slowly.

I press my lips together, ignoring that I just saw that but I can't help but look as he turns around searching for another shirt. „You know we can also stay here." Shawn chuckles, as he faces me again this time with his shirt already on.

"Nope." I say, plopping the ,p' as I stand up. „Where are we going?" I ask, as we walk downstairs. „What about Ice cream?" „Is that even a question? Come on, last one at the car has to pay." I say before starting to run outside.

„Wha- wait!" I hear Shawn calls as he tries to catch up to me. Just as I was about to touch the black surface, I feel his arms around me lifting me up and turning me away from the car. „It's called a date, hunny. I was gonna pay." Shawn chuckles, setting me onto my feet.

"That's boring but you would have lost anyways so it's fine." I say, sitting into the passengers side. Shawn shakes his head amused before he rounds the car, getting in too, starting the engine. „Why did you choose to work on the new album here?" I ask, opening the window to let the warm air in.

"It's the whole atmosphere here. In Canada it's pretty cold to sit outside till late at night but here... you can loose yourself but also find yourself and I guess that's what the new album needs. More honesty." Shawn says, his right hand finding my thigh.

I debate about pushing it off me but I let it stay there because it actually makes me feel calm. „So you are not honest right now during tour?" I tease, turning my head towards him.