Chapter 82

Rose's POV:
"We are not staying for long. You should actually get some rest and not run around Los Angeles in high heels." Shawn comments as he walks behind me towards the car.

I say nothing opening the door on the backside after approaching it. Wordlessly we sit in until Shawn decides to break the silence. "Rose-" He starts but stops as Geoff and Andrew sit in too, probably not wanting to cause a scene.

"Hey Rose, Ava told me about today. Next time you go somewhere public, you can just call me and I'll get you a bodyguard, okey? Even if it's unfamiliar to you, it's better than having problems with panic attacks." Andrew offers, smiling lightly at me.

I nod, returning the gesture. "Yeah, if that gets trough her stubborn head." Shawn mumbles, inaudible for the two in the front but I could still hear it. Seriously? Why is he the one who is annoyed right now? I should be. Actually I am mad at him.

"Yes, thank you." I reply , before looking out of the window. During the car ride they talked about some stuff for the shows, so I was completely lost in my thoughts.

Shivers run down my spine as I remember how different it felt this time and how scared I was. I tried my best to stay awake because I honestly thought if I closed my eyes back then, I wouldn't wake up anymore.

Something warm on my thigh makes me look down to see that Shawn placed his hand there. Really? He thinks everything is fine now? I move my left leg more to the side so his hand falls off of it, placing my own hands in my lap. I could feel his gaze on the back of my head since I only gaze out of the window.

A sigh is all I could hear from him, making me feel a bad. At least a little bit... Why does he make it so hard to be mad at him? Rolling my eyes, I lean my head against the cool window, already wishing that this night was over.

It sounds controlling but I just want to be there because I hate the thought of him and Camila being alone. Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm scared of the possibility of loosing him.

I shake my head, trying to stop me from overthinking as the car comes to a stop. I'll just try to enjoy the evening as much as possible.

Shawn steps out of the car, jogging to my side to open the door for me. God, why is he so adorable? I let him do it but I don't take his hand while stepping out of the car, causing once again a confused look on his face.

Ignoring it, I follow Geoff and Andrew towards the entrance, Shawn strolling in behind us. As soon as we enter the kinda fancy restaurant, I notice that there are are almost no people. Thank god.

That means there's not a high chance of fans being here. My smile disappears again as soon as I see a familiar black haired girl standing up from her seat along with some others. That must be the rest of fifth harmony.

They quickly approach us, each of them hugging me and Shawn. Even Camila hugs me like we are the best of friends. She is nice... but I cannot get the feeling of my chest that she wants more from Shawn.

"Hey, girls." Shawn greets while Camila walks towards him. Of course, she wraps her arms way longer around him than everyone else did. Like really long. During the time he is busy with her the other girls talk to me and I have to say they are way more chill and easy to talk with than I expected.

"So you are Shawn's girl?" I nod, a small smile on my lips. "Honestly you too look so cute together. I always get jealous when I see pictures of you. Like can I also have a relationship like that?" One girl, who introduced herself as Lauren earlier pouts, making me chuckle.

"That's all her, Lauren." I hear Shawn say, followed by his arms snaking around my waist to pull me into his side. "Aww such a gentleman." Normani laughs.