Chapter 97

Rose's POV:
„Uhm..." I mumble, trying my best to keep my breathing under control. Don't have a panic attack now, Rose. Not now. Act confident.

„What was that?" the man asks, grinning as he steps even closer to me. Shit. What do I do? Should I run? But what if they catch me and drag me into an alley? No one would find me...

„Uh... thanks but I think I'm just gonna go back in." I say, chuckling nervously as he stands way too close to me, the faint smell of alcohol hitting my face. „Oh come on, sweetie. It's much more fun with us, trust me."

Frantically, I look around to see that there are like seven other people. These men can't do anything as long as there are witnesses, right? Right after the one in front of me grabbed my wrist, I begin to scream without even thinking.

All at once the attention is all on us and I could see a boy, who doesn't seem drunk off his ass like most of the people here, starting to come nearer.

I let out a breath of relief, which I didn't even notice I've been holding, as the three of them step back immediately.

"Excuse me? Is there a problem?" The blond haired boy, maybe around 20, asks as he finally stopped in next to us. „Not at all." The tattooed man, who came way too near, answers in a friendly way but his intense gaze is still fixed on me.

"Oh really? I'm sure she just screamed because of nothing. I will only ask you once to leave before I call the cops, so please." He says, motioning them to go away. To my surprise they actually do what the blonde boy said, probably because of the poem watching us.

Don't get me wrong, the boy looks muscular but three against one? „Hey, everything alright? I'm Oliver by the way." He reaches his hand out for me to take and I shake it, sending him a thankful smile. "Yes, thank you so much. I'm Rose."

"No problem at all. I only advice you not to be out alone around this hour in the middle of the city. You know, not a good idea." he chuckles and I nod, laughing a little too.

"Yeah I know. I'm actually not alone but my friend is already inside."

"Okey good. Well, take care then Rose." Oliver smiles, before he starts to leave but I call out his name. „Yeah?"

"Do you want to come in with us for a drink? I owe you something."

.............................................................................

„Pshh... no one will know." Ava chuckles as she sets down a cocktail in front of me and Oliver. I give her a skeptical look but she just rolls her eyes. „Come on, it's not like you haven't been drunk before."

"Still, I don't want anything right now. I kinda feel like I'm going to be sick." I sigh, holding my stomach. „Alright more for me!" Ava cheers, making us chuckle. „It's her fourth one now, shouldn't you stop her?" Oliver asks, watching Ava amused.

"I just let her have some fun." I reply, watching as she almost trips over her own feet while trying to sit on the high bar stool. I take a sip of my coke, starting to feel somewhat nauseous.

Where does that suddenly come from? Half an hour ago, I was feeling good. Maybe because I haven't eaten anything since breakfast... Yeah that's probably it.

Rubbing my temples, I let out another sigh, just listening to the conversation of a completely drunk Ava and a kinda drunk Oliver. "Rose hellooo?" She slurs, causing me to look up. "Huh?"

"We have a serious issue her. This weirdo..." Ava says, pointing at him.

"Puts milk into a bowl before the cereals. Like who the f*ck does that?" I laugh lightly, patting Olivers shoulder. "Oliver.... she's so right. What is wrong with you?"