Chapter 27

Rose's POV:
I open my eyes as I hear the closing of the door, his footsteps fading. Okey... what the hell was that? He leaned down. Really close. Did he just want to kiss me? What no.

Why would he want to? He hates me and I hate him. It's as simple as that. I'm glad he didn't do it. I just would have to slap him but on the other hand it would have been too amusing to see Grace's reaction.

Yeah I know no one deserves cheating but she's tugging on my nerves. Yesterday after the movie, my door was locked and the key was suddenly not in my pocket anymore. I bet it was her.

Exhaling deeply I rub over my pounding head. I feel terrible... but where did that come from all of a sudden? Ugh, I hope it doesn't have anything to do with my heart. I don't have pain in my chest or breathing problems so probably not. Wait. Why would she go into my room?

My eyes widen as I remember the opened medication. I closed it in the morning for sure. That b*tch. What did she do? Carefully I stand up, before walking into the bathroom. I open the drawer and look at the medicine again.

„These are not my pills." I mumble, noticing the slight pink color. How did I not notice? Oh my god. I take it back. She deserves to be cheated on more than anyone. Such a cunt! „Hellooo bestieeee!" I hear my lovely friend's voice Ava call. „What is it?" I ask, walking out of the bathroom.

Regarding of her expression I sounded a bit too annoyed. „Looks like someone got up from the wrong side of the bed but since I'm such a good friend I'll ignore your attitude because Geoff told me you are sick." She says, clapping onto back of my head, setting down a bag.

„Sorry." I murmur, plopping onto the comfortable bed again. „What's wrong?" Ava questions. „Nothing, I'm just a bit tired." I shrug, looking into the bag. „I got you soup and sweets. And now tell me why you are looking like you are about to punch someone." She chuckles, sitting next to me.

I tell her about what I think Grace did. „I'm not sure though." I say, bringing the spoon with the soup up to my mouth. „Who else should exchange your pills with others. Is she serious? That's dangerous!We need to go to the hospital." Ava says, standing up.

„No. I'm feeling better but she just did it so I can't go to the concert tonight. Not that I'm fond of it but when is she finally going to realize that I don't want anything to do with him." I grumble, throwing my hand in the air.

Ava chuckles, shaking her head while she crosses her arms. „Are you sure about that?" „About what?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. „That you don't want anything to do with Mendes." She states, wiggling her eyebrows.

„You know what. Just shut up. Why would I want a jerk like him?" „Maybe because you are hopelessly in love with him and he realizes what an adorable girl you are and then you come to the conclusion that you always loved each other and live happily ever after." Ava says in an exaggerated voice, clinging onto me dreamily.

„Did you take something? Or are you just watching too many Disney movies?" I huff, pushing her off me.
„Who brought you the tea?" she grins. „Shawn." I reply. „Awww."

„No one of you were here but him, don't make such a big deal out of it." I sigh, rolling my eyes but Ava just keeps grinning at me. „You can think what you want but as soon as they found my brother I'm out of here." I say, hitting her arm lightly.

„Did Andrew already say anything?" „No not yet. It's like he disappeared from this world." I say, fiddling with the end of my shirt. „Hey, don't loose hope. We are going to find him sooner or later." she smiles, pulling me into a hug. „Thanks." I say, before standing up.

It's nice of her but I had enough sentimental moments today. „What are you doing?" „I'm coming with you guys." I state, grabbing a jeans and T-shirt. „Rose, you should rest." „I feel better and ready to slap Grace." I smile, walking into the bathroom to change.