Chapter 16

Rose's POV:
I stop to walk, rubbing my eyes to make sure that there's actually someone sitting. „Are you gonna stand there and look dumb now?" I hear Shawn ask, turning his head a bit to the side to look at me.

I say, nothing debating if I should go back again. I actually just want to be alone right now. „So?" he questions, focusing his gaze back on the guitar which is sitting in his lap.

I sigh, deciding to head over to him. I sit next to him, still keeping my distance, making him chuckle slightly. „Can't sleep?" He asks, strumming some chords. I nod, pulling the sleeves of my too big sweater over my cold hands. Well, actually it's not my sweater. I took it from Carter a while ago. His hoodies are way more comfortable.

"What?" I ask quietly, hoping that he won't hear that I cried. Not that he wouldn't care anyways. „What what?" he asks, my gaze meeting his. „Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. Shawn shakes his head, his chocolate curls falling onto his forehead as he looks down.

"Can't I?" „It's weird." „Why? Because of your boyfriend?" he asks. „I already told you he isn't my boyfriend." I say, watching the stars above us. „You are wearing his hoodie though. It looks a too big for you." he says, placing his guitar on the side.

"Just because I wear his hoodie doesn't mean I'm together with him." I reply. "Do you want to?" "I know him since we are little. I wouldn't want to loose him due a stupid break up or something."

"That wasn't my question." Shawn smirks, leaning back. "No I don't want to." I mumble, quietly. I never thought about Carter being more than a best friend to me because we are spending time together almost everyday. Well, we were before tour.

"Why are you asking?" "Just because. Does every question need a reason?" He asks, looking over at me again. "Yes." I say, shrugging. Shawn shakes his head lightly before standing up to walk towards the railing.

"Come here." He says, after a while. "No thanks." I respond, pulling my legs towards me, placing my head on top of my knees. "Nothing can happen. Come." He says, making his way towards me again. "No thanks."

I repeat, raising my eyebrows. "Stop being so stubborn." Shawn murmurs and before I know it I'm lifted over his shoulder. "Shawn I swear. Let me down." I squeak, hitting his back. "Stop moving or I'm gonna let you fall. You don't want that right?" He chuckles, grabbing me tighter.

"Shawn." I sigh, trying to get off him. Finally he sets me down, my back touching the glass of the railing and he stand in front of me. "Now turn around." He says. I sigh closing my eyes, still doing what he says. As I open them my breath hitches.

That's really high... I take a step back, bumping into Shawn's chest. „Not that bad right?" he asks, his mouth directly besides my ear. Shivers run down my spine as I try to create more space between us with stepping forward but he follows.

"Yeah it's fine." I say, feeling his chest moving on my back as he breaths. What is wrong with him? Like can't he just act normal? „Are you drunk or something?" I ask. „Why would I be?" he chuckles and I turn again to look at him.

„Well, if you are not then you could stop being so near." I say, pinching my eyes at him. „Why?" he questions, a light smirk tugging on his lips. „I prefer to be a few steps away from jerks, you know." I say, crossing my arms.

Shawn laughs lightly, stepping back. „Sorry if I crossed you boundaries." he winks, sitting back down on the bench. „What's up with you?" I question, rolling my eyes. „Nothing why?" „Forget it." I reply, starting to walk back to my hotel room. „Wait." he says, grabbing my arm. „I won't annoy you now okey?" Shawn smiles, running his hand trough his messy curls.

I want to do that too... I mean, everyone sees that his hair is nice. „What do you want to do too?" He asks, frowning. Oh my god did I just say that out loud? I feel how my cheeks turn bright red. Thank god that it's dark. „Uh..." I mumble, searching for an excuse.

„That... uh... I said I really want to learn how to play guitar once." I say, clearing my throat.
„Well, then come here." he says, taking his guitar. Great. Now I can stay here even longer.

Cursing myself, I sit down next to him. He placed the guitar on my lap, bringing my fingers into the right position. His soft hands making me feel some type of way. Did I say what is wrong with him earlier? I take it back. What is wrong with me? „I'll show you some chords for now.

Put your fingers here and now just play." I do as he said and it sounded fine I think. „Good. Now put them here." Shawn says, before I do as he says and start to play again. We repeat that until I am able to play the start of All Of Me.

"Yeah with a bit more practice, you will be able to play that song alone." Shawn smiles, taking his guitar back. „Now I want to hear you sing." he says, glancing at me. „Forget it." I reply. „Come on. What if I sing too?" He asks.

„I'm still not gonna do it. Why do you want to hear me sing so bad?" I question, sighing. „I don't know, you look like someone who can sing." he smiles, starting to play. „Too bad you are never gonna hear it." I say, standing up.

„Where are you going?" „Back to bed." I reply. „Night Rose." I hear him call after me before I walk inside again.

Shawn's POV:
I watch as she disappears through the door. I know her since three days and she's already the most annoying person I ever met but also kinda sweet. I want to hate her but I can't.

She's too much like her... I sigh, standing up to go back to my room too. As I walk around the corner I see Geoff talking to her. He seems to like her. I don't know if I think that's a good thing but why should I care?

I stay behind the wall waiting till she goes back into her room. „Goodnight." Geoff says, starting to walk into my direction.
I act like I just came here, almost walking past him but he stops me.

"You and Rose were awake?" he grins, hitting my shoulder. „Just shut up." I say, rolling my eyes. „Why do you hate her so much?" „I don't." „You act like it." Geoff says, raising his eyebrow. „And?" I ask, getting annoyed.

"You know, It's not her fault that she is like-." "Like what? It's not your business who I'm nice to so leave me alone now." I snap, heading towards my room.