Chapter 8

Rose's POV:
"Rose wait!" I hear him call as he follows me. "Hey where do you think you are going?" Shawn asks, catching up to me. "Away from here as you can see." I say, through gritted teeth. I bite my lip, trying to hold back the upwelling tears.

„Rose. Don't make a drama out of it now, please." He sighs, holding me back by my arm. "A drama? Oh I'm sorry that I don't want the whole world to know about my problems. That's not their business!" I say, my voice raising second by second. "God you are so extra." He mutters.

„Extra? You know what Shawn, I've never met such a jerk as the one you are. Just leave me alone." I say, turning to go. "Where are you going?" "Home." I state, as he walks besides me. "Seriously? It's too late anyways now. It's in the media and you can't change it. You really want to lose the only chance to find your brother?" He questions, stepping in front of me.

I look down, thinking. F*ck. Why does he have to be right? God, I hate him but that doesn't help me. "Good, so pull yourself together and come back." He says, heading towards the restaurant. "I'm not going." I say, crossing my arms.

„Why do you care what they think about you? They can talk what they want. It shouldn't bother you." Shawn replies, rolling his eyes. I press my lips together. I don't care what they think about me but I hate it when strangers think they can talk about my life.

They no nothing about me and they still think they can 'help' me. And I also can't stand Grace's stupid smirk now. She didn't know what really happened but now she does.

„You know what. I'm not gonna say things like it's going to get better or easier, because I don't care. If you want to find your brother than come with me now." He says.

I nod, taking a deep breath. It's only a few more hours... Wordlessly he takes my hand, leading me back to a the table where everyone is already staring at me. Shawn kisses my cheek, taking me by surprise. I'm honestly gonna throw up if he does that again. Hoe false people can be is really fascinating. Especially Shawn.

„I'm sorry but she doesn't like to talk about things like that so I would appreciate it if no one pressures her with it." Shawn says, smiling sweetly at me. I smile back halfheartedly before looking onto the table. "Of course. I'm really sorry Rose." "Don't worry, just stop to interfere with other people's lives, woman I've never seen before." I say.

„Rose." Shawn warns but I ignore him. She just looks at me puzzled, not saying anything anymore. I could see Geoff holding back a laugh as he looks at me smiling apologetically. I shrug, poking my desert with the fork.

I could feel the gaze of the others on me for a few moments longer before they finally retreat to their conversations. I could feel Shawn gaze on me until he eventually gives up, exhaling deeply.

For the rest of the dinner I talk with no one and gladly no one tries to talk to me, just Ava smiles at me sometimes but I ignore her. I don't care why she's here at the moment, I just want to go back to the hotel and watch movies the whole night.

"It's getting really late. I think it's time to go." Someone speaks the sentence I was waiting to hear. "Yeah right." Andrew says, standing up with the others. We say goodbye to everyone and head towards the car. "Rose can I talk to you for a second." Andrew asks, as I was about to get in.

I nod, following him some steps away from the car. "First of all I want to say that I'm sorry. I should have talked to you about it-" "Yeah I think that too!" I say, crossing my arms. "I know that it was disrespectful and stupid but look, the people love it. No one tries to interfere in your life. They just love the story about you and Shawn." He says.

„You still had no right to do it." I sigh. "I know that but please think about it. You are not going home right?" Andrew asks. "If you meant it as you said you will help to find my brother then no, I'm not going. It's too late now anyways." I say, repeating the words from Shawn.

God, why am I even doing that. "I honestly meant that and thank you." He says, giving my hand a squeeze.
„One question. Why are you so determined to help that asshole when you could just be the manager of another celebrity?" I ask, making Andrew chuckle. "That's a long story but let's go back to the hotel now." He says, walking towards the car.

Frowning, I follow him. The car ride was pretty silent and as we arrive I just head towards my room to finally get rid of my shoes. "Hey Rose." Someone says, making me jump. "Oh my god." i breath out as I see Ava standing in the doorway. "Sorry."she chuckles. "Can I come in?" I sigh, actually not wanting to talk to her right now but she comes anyways.

„I take it as a yes." She smiles, sitting next to me on the bed. "Ava it's really creepy that you are suddenly here so can I know why?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

„I know... but now to why I am here. Actually I didn't know that you would be here too. As you can guess I'm not in school anymore.." "Then why were you three days ago?" I ask, confused.

"I wanted to talk to you and I didn't know that I would be an employee here but I got the job." "Why did you want to talk to me?" "Well, I knew your brother." She says. "What?" I mumble, surprised. "Yeah I went to school with him." Ava replies.

"We were friends and after the car crash of your parents he talked to everyone less and less, until one day he kind of disappeared." "You don't know where he is either?" I ask. "Wait. I thought you know." She says, furrowing her eyebrows.

„No I don't that's why I am here." I say, starting to explain why I am doing all of this. "Oh." She breaths out. "I already wondered why you are with Shawn. He's a jerk." She chuckles. "Finally someone who thinks the same as me!" I cheer, laughing a bit.

„So you are also going on tour with us right?" I ask, hopefully. "Yes. I'm glad that least one normal person is here." She says, smiling at me. "Me too." I say, returning the smile. "Okey I'm going to my room now. I'm so done. Goodnight Rose." "Goodnight Ava." I reply, closing the door. I'm actually happy that she's here now.

Maybe she's the first girl I get along with here. I take off my dress and change into something comfortable before plopping onto the bed. I reach over to my phone, wanting to text Carter as I see a message from Liam.

Liam: Hey Rose. I saw the article about you. You are going on a world tour now huh? That's pretty cool and I hope that he treats you well. You deserve it. Just know that I'm always going to be there when you need someone even though you probably don't want to talk to me ever again. I hope that you are going to be okey. Take care of you.

By now tears are running down my cheeks. With all this going on the past two days I didn't even notice that I miss him. I really miss him but it doesn't matter. It's sweet that he told me that but he is right I don't want to talk to him. Not after what he did. It hurt and it still hurts.

Sniffling I look at my phone background of me and him. I'm not going to cry after someone who cheated on me. Biting my lip I delete it along with other pictures and messages of us. He can do what he wants. I'm not gonna let him bring me even more down.

He should see that I don't need him and the PR stunt is the perfect chance. Sighing, I text Carter before taking my laptop. I start to watch The Vampire Diaries, trying to get my mind off things but it doesn't really work. Two episodes later I have enough, so I decide to walk around the hotel a bit. I put on my shoes, heading out the door.

As I walk down the hall I notice how big the hotel really is. I walk through the lobby and up again, noticing an open room on the same floor our room is. "As if there's a music room." I mumble, closing the door behind me. A piano is in the middle of the room, some guitars lined up along the wall and drums in the corner.

Did they take this with them or is it always here? I shrug, walking towards the black shiny piano. I sit down on the also black leather stool, letting my hands glide over the smooth tiles. Smiling I start to play All Of Me, one if my favourite songs.

My dad used to play that to mom and I snuck out of my bed in the middle of the night to listen to it. I close my eyes and it felt like home. Like they are still here and not dead. After the somg is finished I stand up and walk over to the guitars.

I take one, curios to know if it is hard to play. I strum a the strings and have to chuckle as it sounds horrible. "You should stick to playing piano." I hear a voice say, from behind.