Chapter 64

Shawn's POV:
I still can't believe what she just told me. God, I never imagined that it would feel so good. Actually I thought it would take her way longer, which I would have been absolutely fine with too.

Rose is something special and I don't want to loose her. She makes me feel love again. Something I thought would never happen again after... you know.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't been at the bridge that day. Would she have jumped? I know I shouldn't think about that. I was there and I'm always going to be here for her now so I don't have to worry.

I love her and she loves me. A big smile spreads on my lips at the thought. I honestly don't care if we are one of those couple who no one want s to be around with. I mean, when we are a couple. „Are you asking her tonight?" Geoff questions, snapping me out of my thoughts.

„Uh..." I mumble, thinking about his question. „Should I? Do you think she would say yes? It would be awkward if she says no." „Shawn, you just told me that she said she loves you. Go for it. You both look ten times happier since a few weeks. Make the move." Geoff encourages me.

Smiling nervously I nod. „Good thing that we are going out tonight. See you." I reply, tossing the keys of the rented car up and down in my hand as I walk towards it, where my girl is already sitting. I can't wait to call her like that officially.

„Hey." I say, climbing into the drivers seat. „Hi." she greats, a giggle escaping her lips as I kiss her cheek, causing my heart to warm up instantly. God, I got it bad but I couldn't care less.

„You are adorable." I grin, ruffling my hand trough her beautiful hair. She playfully rolls her eyes, fixing her hair in the mirror again as I start the car. "Do you want to go somewhere specific?" I ask.

„I've never been to France so you have to decide." She shrugs, leaning against the car door. "I have been here only once so pray that we won't end up on the other side of the country by the night." I say, chuckling. She laughs lightly.

„I wouldn't mind." She mumbles, her eyes focused on her black shoes. It seems like something is wrong. Why else wouldn't she want to go back to the hotel?

I know that she is tired. I guess it's still better if I do what she wants and ask her then. I drive trough the streets for a while, thinking that she fell asleep anyways by now but she suddenly points out of the window.

"Let's go there." My eyes follow where she is pointing to see a small car cinema. "All you want." I say, smiling while placing my hand on Rose's thigh. It was so cute how she reacted the first time I did it. Now she just returns the smile, putting her small cool hand on mine.

"Are you cold?" I ask, as we park behind some other cars in front of the big set up screen. "It's fine-" "Here." I say, moving my seat back before pulling a blanket out of the back of the car.

„What?" She asks as I pat my lap. "Come here." I say. She raises her eyebrows but crawls over anyways, her back leaning against my chest as I wrap the blanket around her. I love how we fit perfectly together. I can always rest my head on top of hers.

After kissing her temple once more we start to watch the movie but I have no clue which one it is or what it is about but being here with her is more than enough. I know that's so cheesy but it's true. God, what is happening to me.

„Hey Rosie?" I question, quietly in case she's asleep. "Huh?" She asks, a yawn escaping her. Should I ask now? Just do it Shawn.

Rose's POV:
I was half asleep as Shawn wakes me up again. How can someone with those muscles be so damn comfortable?