Chapter 34

Shawn's POV:
"Aaliyah go! That's not your business now." I say as the door opens. „What happened?" She asks, starting to walk over to me but I quickly stand up, blocking her view.

"Aaliyah I said go! I don't want you here now!" I shout, grabbing her arms to push her towards the door. "Let me go!" She demands, looking up at me with furrowed eyebrows.

I don't mean to be so harsh to her but right now it's better that way. "Aaliyah if you don't go to your room now I swear-" "You swear what huh? I just wann know what happened. Why do you look so horrible and why don't you talk to me anymore?" Aaliyah asks with glistening eyes.

I hate to hurt her but it's no use. "Because all you do is annoy me! Leave me alone! Go home now or I'll call mom." I say through gritted teeth.

She opens her mouth to say something but I just turn around hoping that she would just leave. As I hear the door open and close the realization what's going suddenly on hits me. Sometimes silence is the most powerful scream.
.............................................................................

"Shawn? Hellooo? Are you in there?" Andrew questions, knocking against the glass which is between me, Geoff, Mike, Zubin and him.

"Yeah yeah. Sorry." I mumble, snapping out of my thoughts. "Don't choke your phone." Geoff chuckles, placing a cup of coffee in front of me. I look down seeing that my knuckles already turned white from holding it so tightly.

I nod, laying it onto the small table next to the coffee. "Everything okey?" He asks with a low voice so the others couldn't hear. Geoff is  the only one who knows what happened exactly.

"Everything is great." I answer, blankly gazing back to him. "Well, I don't believe you but I guess we'll talk later." He replies, disappearing through the door into the next room before I could see him through the glass again. I close my eyes, exhaling deeply.

I have to concentrate now. We decided to change something about the song one more time, so here I am now in a studio in Lisbon. I haven't spoken to Rose for four days now. The look in her eyes... I just can't. Hating her is much easier, right?

The problem is I don't know if it is but she's the most annoying person I've ever met so it should be easy.

Well, just ignoring her will do it also. "Shawn?" Andrew asks, pulling me back into reality once again. "Yeah?" "Can we start? Sing the chorus again like before and then I think we have it." "Sure." I murmur, clearing my throat. I start to sing with as much passion as possible. I don't want to disappoint them.

Geoff is already suspicious enough, also I really have to release a single. My fans are getting inpatient. I open my eyes, my heart beating faster as I see her standing behind the others, leaning against the doorframe.

Wait what? I blink a few times only for to be gone as I look a second time. I really need sleep and some distraction. Good thing that I got a free day today. "Perfect, I think we got it. What do you think Shawn?" Andrew asks, as I listen to the recorded song.

"I think so too." I say. I really like it. I just hate the fact that it keeps reminding me of her. God, maybe I'll just drink until I can't think anymore tonight.

"What about playing it during the concert tomorrow. That will definitely be a cool surprise the fans." Mike suggest, grabbing his coat. "Yeah, I think so too." Geoff replies. "I'm fine with it." I say, slipping on my jacket as we walk out. "Perfect can't wait for all of them to flip out." Zubin chuckles.