Chapter 29

Shawn's POV:
I could feel her nose touch mine and- „Shawn!" she snaps, waving her hand in front of my face. Wait what? Did I just daydream?

I blink a few times, trying to comprehend what just happened. „God why did I think you were actually listening. Fuck you." she grumbles, unbuckling her seatbelt.

I just imagined that? Why am I kind of disappointed? Oh my god, I seriously need to get more sleep and some time without Rose. She is really impairing my brain.

The pained look on her face while she was crying, her flushed cheeks and redish nose just mad me want to hug her. To not make the same mistake again... if she only knew...

Frustratedly, I run my hand through my hair before clearing my throat. „I did listen, I just-." I say while looking over, only to notice that the seat besides me is empty. „Rose?" I mumble, realizing that she got out of the car.

How did I not notice? I open the car door, calling out her name but she ignores me and keeps walking. „Rose, you can't just walk around Vienna in the middle of the night. When it's storming if I'm allowed to remind you." I grab her arm, trying to stop her from walking.

„No you are not." she mutters, ripping herself out of my grip. „Rose, I did listen, okey? I just got distracted!" I say, stepping in front of her. „With what? With your stuck up head huh?" she chuckles, drily. Why does she make everything so difficult? Can't she just let people talk to her?

„Listen, you are not the only person here who lost loved ones. So please get in the car now!" I say, watching how she looks up at me skeptically. „Oh my god." I mutter, kneeling down to grab her tights, throwing her over my shoulder.

„Shawn what is wrong with you?" she squeaks, trying to kick but easily hold her legs down. „I'm saving your stubborn head from getting sick again." I reply, placing her in the passenger seat before quickly jogging over to my side, sitting in and locking the door which she tried to open again.

„What are you trying to do? Do you want to walk around until you freeze to death?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

She exhales deeply, leaning her head back on the headrest while a tear runs down her cheek. „Do you have your period or something? Your mood swings are not normal." I mumble, biting my tongue for saying that now.

„Can you just drive?" she questions, wiping her cheeks. It's probably better if I just shut up. I nod, starting the engine but it just makes a weird noise. „Uhh..." I murmur, trying  it again. „Don't tell me that it doesn't work." she groans, rubbing her forehead.

I try it once again but also no luck this time. Great. „Don't worry I'll just call Andrew." I say, patting my jeans pockets for my phone but it isn't there. Oh come on... I search in the pockets of my jacket too but it's not there.

„I forgot it in my dressing room."   I say, scratching my neck. „Do you know the number?" Rose asks, pulling out her phone. I open my mouth to say something but she starts to talk again. „I don't have a connection." she says, running a hand trough her hair.

Are you kidding me? This can't be real now. To make it worse we aren't in the middle of the city, we are somewhere on a country road outside.

Almost no cars due the snow storm. „What now?" I ask, looking out of the slightly snow covered window. „Well, what are we gonna do when we can't go anywhere and can't call anyone? What about wait?" She questions annoyed, already tugging on my nerves again but I keep my mouth shut.

She seems bothered enough already and I can't get her devastated face out of my head as she talked about her parents and brother. So he just left her? Just like that after they lost their parents. Wow, what a nice brother.