Chapter 13

Rose's POV:
"Haha." I say, rolling my eyes. I open the door, heading into my room. He can seriously leave me alone. Like sometimes he's acting all nice and then he is just an asshole again.

I wonder how long I still have to tolerate him... I walk over to the big white sheeted bed, lying on top of it. My phone screen lights up, seeing a text from Carter. Exhaling deeply, I run a hand over my face.

I have to talk to him sooner or later. "What are you doing?" Shawn asks, appearing in the door frame. "I'm not hungry anymore." I shrug, looking at my phone. "You were two minutes ago." He says, raising his eyebrows. "Go get breakfast with your girlfriend." I reply. "You are." He says, crossing his arms. "Could you just go?" I question, rolling my eyes again.

"Your eyes are gonna get stuck if you keep doing that." He answers, a little smirk creeping onto his lips. "Aha." I mumble. "Come on are you really mad at me for what I said earlier." Shawn sighs. "I honestly don't care what you think about me but I'm not in the mood to talk to you, let alone spend time with you when I don't have to."

„Is it that bad, that I try to get along with you?" He questions. „Give me 10 minutes." I say, strolling into the bathroom. At least I have a reason not to call Carter back now. I take a red dress, which is tight only around my waist and my jacket. After my make up routine, I dry and brush my still slightly wet hair.

Since I left it in a bun for a while, I have soft waves now. I actually like that, I think admiring me in the mirror. I don't want too many horrible pictures of me in the internet, so a bit more make up than usually won't hurt. „Didn't you say 10 minutes?" I hear Shawn call.

„Calm down. I'm already finished." I say, walking out of the bathroom. „Great." he mumbles and I could see him eyeing me up and down. „My face is up here." I say. „Oh I know." he grins. I sigh, putting my shoes on.

What's up with him? I just don't get it and that honestly annoys me. I never know how he means the things he does or says! „Let's go." Shawn taps his foot up and down, waiting by the door as I grab my phone.

„Why are you so stressed? Don't want you girlfriend to notice that you are awake?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. „Just come now." Shawn grumbles. „Poor boy has stress with his girl." I tease, amused about the fact.

It may sound cruel but come on, everyone has to be annoyed from her sometime. „Don't even start with that again. I know that you believe everything she says." I add, noticing how he pinched his eyes at me probably wanting to mention that ‚I made her cry'.

„So you are denying it. Why didn't you say that sooner?" he asks, as we walk downstairs. „Because your and your stubborn head were to dumb to listen." I murmur. He says nothing but I think he heard it. Well, not my problem. Silently we walk down the street, until we reach the little restaurant we had been to yesterday.

We sit down besides the window and I keep looking out, ignoring his gazes on me every now and then. „You know what. Let's just forget it. We wanted to get along so..." He sighs, setting down the menu card. „We?" I ask, leaning back. „Do you always make it difficult to talk to you?"

Shaw sighs, running a hand through his luscious brown locks. God his hair. I have to say the only thing I like about him is his hair. It looks so soft, making me want get my fingers lost in it. Uh... what am I thinking. I shake my head no.

„Only for people I can't stand." I smile, observing the card myself. „Ouch." he states. „Why did I ever suggest coming here?" he mumbles, making me chuckle. „You only want to annoy me." He says, meeting my gaze. „Find it out yourself." I shrug, keeping my eyes out of the window.