Chapter 9

Rose's POV:
I turn around rolling my eyes. „I've never played guitar." „I heard." Shawn chuckles, walking in. He's wearing grey joggers and a white somewhat see through shirt and his hair is a mess but in a cute way. Really cute... God Rose, shut up.

I shake my head as he walks towards the piano. „I'm surprised how good you were at it. Since when are you playing?" Shawn asks, moving to the right so there's space for me on the leather stool. Sometimes I don't get what's on his mind.

Anyways, I walk over and sit down next to him. „For about three years now." I say, watching as he lays his fingers on top of the tiles. „Are you gonna play or what?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. A slight smile creeps onto his lips before he opens his mouth.

„What do you want to hear?" „Surprise me." I say, waiting for him to start. He breaths out, thinking for a moment before he starts to play. Shawn creates a beautiful melody which kind of reminds me of my parents again.

My mom could also play piano and she liked to make her own songs, just for Nathan, dad and me to hear. I let my eyes wander from his concentrated face, his eyes closed, down to his arms towards his veiny swiftly moving hands.

A sliver ring adorns his right Ringfinger which is causing a light chime against the keys everytime he glides over them. „Done staring at me?" Shawn asks, finishing the song. „Was that one of your songs?" I ask, ignoring his comment because no I wasn't done...

Acting hurt he lays a hand on top of his chest. „You don't know them." he breaths out, pretending to wipe a ‚tear' away from his cheek. „No." I say blankly. Why would everyone know his songs. „Ouch." he pouts. „You are not funny if you try to be that." I say.

„Millions of girls think I am,tough." he winks, smirking. „Yeah I don't know what you did to their brains but it would never work on me." I reply, rolling my eyes. „You think so?" he whispers, getting closer to me. What the hell is he doing?

„Yes." I state, moving a bit away to stand up but of course I have to trip. I feel his strong arms wrapping around my waist, turning me around so I face him. „We'll see." He grins, before he puts me on my feet again and leaves the room. „You know that you are way to full of yourself, right?" I grumble even though he probably can't even hear me.

What is his problem? First he's a complete jerk and now this! Sighing, I walk back towards my room. It's already 2 am and tomorrow is gonna be a long day Andrew said, so I should probably sleep.

I check my phone once more to see a message from Carter saying Goodnight. He always manages to make me smile, just with the smallest things and I'm so thankful for that.
Yawning, I close my eyes and with the melody  from earlier in my head I fall asleep.

„Good morning! Rise and shine!" I hear someone sing, ripping the curtains of the hotel room open, so the sunshine floods in. „Ava what is wrong with you." I groan, hiding my face in my pillow. „I'll ignore what you just said." she chuckles.

„It's 9am. Stand up. You are going for breakfast in an hour with the others." „You are not?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. „No I can't, I have to help organize everything for tonight's show." Ava says, walking towards the door.

„See you." „Bye." I mumble, lying back down. I hate to be up in the morning. Why do I have to come along? Oh right... I'm the girlfriend. Exhaling deeply, I stroll into the bathroom grabbing my black highwaisted jeans and a white crop top.

No one told me how to dress so I guess it'll be fine. After showering I comb my slightly wavey hair, leaving it how it is. It's only half past nine but I have nothing to do so I go down. As I arrive in the lobby I see no one, so I was about to head back again as I feel a tap on my shoulder.