Shiro | Shut up and kiss me

WARNING! MENTIONS OF SELF HARM/SUICIDE!

Your POV

Haggar was a bitch.

That's all I could think of as I tried to stop the bleeding from my multiple wounds. She just ordered some guards to throw me in the arena with a monster. Every time they seemed to get harder and harder to defeat.

But I was the champion.

I started out as a scared teenager that just wanted to find her boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend had disappeared in space. They all told me that he was dead. But I never believed them. I couldn't being myself to accept that my Shiro was dead.

And that's how my stubborn, brave-hearted personality brought me here.

Sure, I've thought about escaping multiple times, even attempted it. But every time I would get captured, and I would have to be punished.

It started with my hands. They took both of my hands, and replaced them with metal. But they couldn't break me. I didn't want to show my pain, my fear, and my agony to them. So then they went off to doing things like electrocution, pain serum, and whips.

I wanted to give up so many times. How easy would it have been to let the monster get me. Or use my hands for killing, but this time, myself. But there was one thing that kept me from ending it all.

Shiro.

The day I found out that he was in this ship, it almost broke me. To know that he was dealing with the kind of pain he was. Haggar didn't know that I knew about him, which I was thankful for. Because I knew that she would hurt him, to hurt me. It took me a while to figure out why we never got put in a fight. It's because we were both Champions. Every few days they would make the other fight, for more entertainment, as the other one "healed". I heard from some guards that we were going to fight. I knew that I wouldn't have been able to fight Shiro, it was never even taken into consideration. Unless he killed me, which was very, very unlikely. We would both be killed for the lack of the fight.

So I was thinking of taking my own life. So I didn't get Shiro killed.

But to my slight relief, Shiro escaped before that could happen. I was happy that he had escaped from this hell. But sad, for that he didn't know I was here. Or did he?

But he never came. For the longest time...
.
I laid in my prison cell like I always did. I knew every crack, every corner, everything, by heart know. It has been my only "home" for more than a year now. I tried to keep track. But it's been hard, with the experiments, and being out cold for days at a time. I stared up at the blank ceiling, waiting. For Haggar, for guards to take me to the arena, or a small portion of food, I never know? A rumble in the ship made me sit up.

What was that?

It happened again. The ships alarm started blaring. I got up and walked over to the bars, peering out into the halls. I watched as figures ran down the halls towards me.

My heart started to pound. We're these people here to help us, or hurt us? Neither? But excitement filled my heart, a feeling I haven't felt in more than a year, as I watched a person in Green uniform and one in Yellow, start opening prisons and escorting people out.

I was going to be saved. But gunfire from Galra Senteries made the two peoples attention avert away from us. By the way they weren't fighting back, I knew they were going to leave.

"Please help!" I shouted. I absolutely hated sounding weak. But I needed to leave this place, I didn't know how much longer I could last.

The smaller one in green looked at me and communicated with the other. They then proceeded to make their way over. And then I looked at a human for the first time in almost 2 years.