What they love about you (Personality) | Preferenece

A/n: Here's a little short one. I apologize if your personalities don't match the ones I wrote. Maybe I'll add your personality if you want me too, just for fun I guess. Just leave a comment down below ⬇️

Shiro- He loves how brave and selfless you are. That you'll do anything to help your crew. But he also hates it, as it has gotten you into trouble, giving yourself up trying to protect your friends.

Keith- He loves how daring and badass with you. No one will mess with you because if your attitude. If you want to you'll beat anyone up, especially Lance, you have no regrets. That doesn't mean you like to beat people up, you really are a sweet girl. But if someone hurts you or your man, they're going to get it.

Lance- He loves how shy you get. When he first met you he knew that you were something special. When he began to flirt with you, you turned tomato red in the face. He thought it was adorable. But over time you opened up more, but the shade of red you become hadn't.

Hunk- He loves how sweet and caring you are. He loves how you always want to help others. You're good with kids too, with your motherly instincts. You'll never give up the chance to help someone in need.

Pidge- She loves your curiosity and intelligence. Your love for the universe and how it would fascinates her. And your pretty sassy and good and making insults. However, she is still the best.

Allura- She loves how quiet you can be. Sometimes you'd rather be cuddled up in your room, alone. But when a battle comes your immediately by her side, almost like a second leader. (Besides her and Shiro). You always can keep your cool and know what to do.

Coran- He loves how happy and bubbly you are. He loves how you like to talk to people, even something as simple as "good morning" or "hello". Besides, it easy for him to know when something is wrong, because you'll immediately be quiet.

Lotor- He loves how shy and loving you are. In many ways your personality is opposite of his own, but they clash perfectly, bringing out the best in each other.

Matt- He loves that you are a geeky dork too. He thinks it's adorable when you play a video game with him or talk about science. He loves that he can be himself around you without thinking he'll be judged.
.
I hope you liked it!

Fell free to leave a request down below ⬇️

Until next time.

~Becca