Vampire! Shiro x Werewolf! Reader | "Werewolf." "Vampire." | Part 2

A/n: Hey guys! Update since my 'Thoughts on the characters' chapter, the pain is still here. I better not be sick. I hope you like this chapter, I haven't really written anything like this, besides the last part, of course.

Warning- Mature themes. No smut but a make-out scene. Mentions of heat and sex. You have been warned.

Word count- 930 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

You never thought a day could possibly drag on as long as this one was. All day you felt a sense of utter aloneness and need. You felt like there was an empty void inside of you, one that could only be filled with the vampire you met yesterday. It took a while for you to admit it to yourself, but now, sitting in your house, feeling shaky and cold and unprotected, you knew it was true.

Your mom sensed the sudden change in your behavior, but you quickly told her you just didn't feel well. Your mom could have known you were lying if she would have been able to look into your eyes—as all mothers have some superpower to detect the lies—but she wasn't able to, as your (e/c) eyes were focused on the forest as you looked out of your bedroom window.

Finally the time had came, and you found yourself smiling as you opened the back door to leave.

"Are you feeling better, sweetie?" Your mom asked from behind you.

"Uh, yeah, I am," you replied.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Just getting some fresh air since I haven't gotten much today." You didn't dare to turn and look at her, in fear that she could tell there was something more than what you were telling her.

"Okay, just be back by curfew," She said.

You didn't even respond before rushing out of the house and into the woods. You ran faster than you thought you could, making it to the spot in the forest you saw him last in record time. Your heart leapt when you saw him, sitting at the waters edge.

"Hello, werewolf," He said lowly.

"It-it's (y/n)," You stated.

"(Y/n)," He tested the name on his lips, and you felt your knees almost buckle at that very moment—hearing your name roll off of his tongue. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

You inhaled lightly, trying to keep it cool despite how hot you felt. "That's cheesy," You said.

He laughed, making your body cover itself with goosebumps. "I suppose so. My name's Shiro, by the way."

You wanted to say something about how his name suited him, but he shifted his gaze to you, and you found yourself feeling shy and vulnerable, but also wanting to get closer to him and kiss him at the same time. Hot and heavy is what you would describe it as.

Heat...

Well, shi—

"You really are beautiful," He said, smiling to reveal his white fangs. You couldn't tell if the blush on your cheeks was from the compliment or the overall warmth coursing through your veins.

You didn't know that he could tell you had imprinted on him. He could hear your racing heartbeat, smell the blood rushing through your veins. He didn't want to say anything just yet, but he found himself wanting what he thought you did with every passing second. "I know you imprinted on me," He said.

Your legs felt like jelly, like if you took a step you would fall right over. He knew. He knew. And here he was, sitting in front of you instead of leaving you here, alone; an alone omega without her alpha.

"Come here," He stated, but a warmth kindness still in his tone.

Somehow you found the strength to make your way over to him, but when you got within a foot of him you found yourself shaking, feeling like you had a bad fever; one that only he could make go away.

He stood up, standing taller than you. You felt so small standing in front of him, like you were tiny and submissive; the opposite of him.

"Can I—"

"Please," you whimpered. "Please."

He leaned in and closed he gap between the two of you. You immediately moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer. His hands reached under your bottom and allowed you to jump and wrap your legs around his waist. Your tongue rubbed against his, occasionally running along his sharp canines.

You felt your back roughy press up against the bark of a tree. With this new leverage he slid a cold hand under your shirt and onto your stomach, making you shiver. You ran your hands into his hair, lightly tugging at it.

God, you could have done this for hours, but a new surge of want made you want to go even further, and when he pulled away you couldn't help but whine.

"I have to go," He said.

"But-but-but—"

"I promise I'll take care of you tomorrow." He pecked your lips lightly. "They'll wonder why I haven't come back yet and they'll come looking for me."

"I-I-I can't—"

"I promise." He placed you on the ground, and within seconds you wanted to be back in his arms. He kissed your forehead. "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," You said, already wanting tomorrow to be now.

He smiled before running off, leaving you with the ghost of his lips on your own.

*

A/n: Again, I usually don't write this kind of stuff so I hope it was to your liking.

See ya next time, my dudes

~Becca