Vampire! Shiro x Werewolf! Reader | Part 5 | Final :)

A/n: Hey my dudes... sorry that it's been so long. Things have been crazy for all of us I'm sure, and since it's been soooo long since I've updated. Normally I'd beat myself up so much for taking this long, but I'm proud that I'm here writing this :)

I have knew knowledge that I am wanting to share concerning my ER visit: the corona test actually sucks ass it's literally the worst thing ever, and I don't wish it on anyone. So please, stay home or at least be careful.

I hope that this last installment of Vampire! Shiro x Werewolf! Reader brings someone some joy or distracts them from the current situation :)

I looked at all of the comments and dms of what the reader should do but it was pretty much a tie. Sooooo I decided to try and make it fit everyone's wants. I hope it's okay.

Word count- 2351 words!!!

Enjoy~

* * *

Your POV

You woke up to the sound of little feet trotting across the wooden floors of your home. Emerging further from your slumber, you could start to hear giggles and small screams of laughter, which brought a smile to your face.

You slowly sat up, letting the warm covers fall off of your rounding figure. You haven't felt this well rested in weeks—much like your last pregnancy you were always tired. It was even harder to get rest with a child already running around to take care of, but Shiro seemed to be managing to both watch them and make breakfast as well, because you could smell the aroma of bacon and eggs making it's way into your room.

A hard kick to your ribs made you wince. This baby was even worse than your rambunctious three year old, who let out a loud squeal from the kitchen. You never thought that you and Shiro would be able to have pups of your own, but with the sound of that scream and another kick to your already-sore ribs, you had more than enough proof.

You stood up and made your way over to the door and cracked it open. You could now see what the screaming was all about: Shiro was chasing your little girl with a spatula, but the moment you walked into the room and she saw you, the scary spatula was forgotten.

"Mommy!" Evelyn flung herself onto you, wrapping her little arms around your legs.

"Hey, sweetheart," You said, holding back a yawn.

"Is my brother kicking?" She asked.

Always, you thought. You kneeled down and she crawled into your lap, placing her little hands on your large stomach. She giggled when she felt them kick. "He's so strong."

"Yeah," You agreed.

You didn't know when and how she decided the baby was a boy, and you thought it was cute, quite frankly. It would be nice to have a little boy running around as well, too.

"He's even worse on your mom than you were," Shiro said, grabbing Evelyn and picking her up, causing her to squeal.

"Put me down!" She howled in laughter, and continued to do so until Shiro placed her on her seat at the table, presenting her a plate of eggs and bacon a few seconds later, which she quickly dug into.

"And for you," Shiro said, holding a plate out to you. Your stomach immediately growled at the sight, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Eat up," he said laughing.