Lotor | Earth | Lemon that you can skip | Part 2!

A/n: Thank you guys so much for 1K, that means so much to me! Also, sorry for that last A/n where I ranted. I just needed someone to connect to at that moment. Thank you to those who commented!

I'm not used to writing Lemons yet so sorry if they suck. Also why do I always do this when I'm by my grandma or family, this feels kinda wrong. Whatever I guess 😂

Warning- The sexy times! I recommend 14+. But it's you're choice, I don't know how mature you are. I just don't want to ruin innocent minds.

If you want to skip the smut just look for this.

—————————————————

I don't want someone to be uncomfortable. You can then continue to read once you see it again.

Word count- 1215 words

After mine and Lotors day at the beach we headed back to the shuttle. It was much smaller than the Lions, but still quite roomy.

So we relaxed in the bedroom. It was nice to lay in the cool of the room after having the sun beat down on us for most of the day.

I guess Lotors Galra skin wasn't used to the sun, because he had a light sunburn on his face, shoulders and upper back. Which I was trying to soothe by rubbing a bit of Aloe on.

"It hurts." He groaned.

"I know it does, but you didn't listen to me when I said we needed more sunscreen." I argued.

"Well I might have if I knew this was going to happen." He said.

"Well I cant help you there, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so." I finished rubbing the Aloe on his shoulders. "There, you should feel better in a bit."

"Thanks, Love." He smiled at me, showing his small fangs.

I honestly blushed a bit at the sight. I loved his smile. Not just his smirk-which I loved too-But his real full smile gave me butterflies.

"Can we, Uh, cuddle?" I blushed a bit.

"You didn't even have to ask."

Lotor wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his side. He laid on his side so the Aloe couldn't spread into the sheets. He spooned me, behind his face in the crook of my neck.

I smiled at the feeling. I loved to be wrapped up in his arms.

It wasn't long until I started to feel drowsy, his breath and warmth lulling me to sleep.

That was until I started to feel Lotor kiss my neck.

A/n: Oh god here we go.

I instantly started to feel more awake, especially as his kisses got rougher and his hands started to squeeze my flesh.

I turned my head, reaching to kiss him, but he beat me too it, catching my lips in a passionate but gentle kiss.

My confirmation of wanting to continue further was deepening the kiss.

A/n: I think I'm gonna draw (write) the line here.

————————————————-

He rolled on top of me, straddling my waist and kissing me once more.

I moaned as I felt him start to trail his hands up from under the hem of my shirt, feeling his fingers delicately grazing my skin.