Lotor | Wish

A/n: Hey guys! I have a lot to say once way again. I just wanted to thank you guys for 50K. I had no idea I would ever get this far. And I never could have without you guys. Thank you guys. I wish you knew how much this really means to me.

Miraculously, my commenting problem fixed itself today. Just a random note.

Also, next week is my last week of summer break before going back to school. I'm on the edge of mental breakdown. I really hope that it won't effect my writing schedule and updates too drastically. I was writing this book at the end of Freshman year, but I hope it won't be a lot busier Sophomore year. Can anyone prove me wrong? I hope not...

Word count- 775 words.

Enjoy~

Your POV

It was a late Saturday night. You were cooking supper for you, your husband, and your five year old daughter, Layla.

A/n: Feel free to change the name if you'd like to.

Your daughter was very picky, and she insisted on having chicken nuggets for the third time this week. But today you didn't care, it was her birthday, and you would make anything she wanted.

Supper was ready. You had placed all of the fancy silverware—for the special occasion, and put all of the food on the table. It looked like a feast, and you instantly swelled with pride.

"Supper's ready!" You called. But when no one made their way down the hall and down the stairs you decided to go up there.

You made your way up the stairs, the soft carpet making its way between your toes. It made you smile—this wonderful home. You were so fortunate to live in such a nice home, and even more thankful that you were able to raise your daughter in it.

You held your hand up to the door to knock, but stopped when you heard the conversation your husband and daughter were having.

"Would you like some more tea, Mrs. Jenkins?" You daughter asked, using the British accent that her father had, and that she quite liked.

"Oh, that would be lovely, Miss Blakeley," Lotor said in a high voice.

You slowly pushed open the door to see the two of them sitting at your daughter's play table, her fake dishes and food laid out nicely like they were having a meal with them. Your daughter had a vintage looking hat on, white gloves, and a whole bunch of necklaces. As sweet as it was, the best sight was your husband, who had a tiara and a pink tutu on.

"Oh, hey, mommy!" Your daughter smiled, showing off her toothless grin. "Isn't daddy pretty?"

You held back a laugh and just smiled back. "Yes, sweetheart, he is."

"Do you want to join the party, mommy? There's one spot left." She pointed to the last tiny pink seat of the table.

"I would, but supper is waiting downstairs," you said.

"Chicken nuggets?" She gasped in excitement.

"Yes, just like you insisted," you said.

"Yay!" She got up and ran downstairs.

Lotor got up from his spot. You couldn't help but let out a laugh as you saw him in the tutu and all it's glory. "Haha, very funny," he rolled his eyes in fake annoyance.

"Come on, Mrs. Jenkins, the food is getting cold." You smiled so big it hurt.

"Why, you!" He growled and grabbed your sides and squeezed them, making you shriek. But he soon shut you up with a kiss.

You instantly melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. But you eventually pulled away when you needed air. "As much as I would to continue this," You said, "we have the birthday girl waiting for us downstairs."

It wasn't long before you three had eaten your fill in the chicken. You asked if she still wanted cake, hearing her say how stuffed she was. But she told you how her supper stomach was full, and that her dessert stomach had room for cake.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Layla. Happy birthday to you," you and Lotor sung.

Your daughter blew all of her candles out in one blow.

"Oh, good, no boyfriends," Lotor faked a sigh of relief.

"Daddy!" Layla laughed.

"What did you wish for?" You asked.

"I'm not supposed to say, or it won't come come true," She said. You could see how desperately she wanted to say it, and you knew it was just a matter of moments before she did.

"Fine!" She said. "I want a baby brother or sister."

You couldn't help the look of shock that spread across your face. "You do?" You asked.

Layla vigorously nodded. "I have for a while now."

You looked over to Lotor, who smiled at you. "We'll see what we can do, Sweetheart," Lotor said seductively, but only enough so Layla didn't catch it. You blushed at this, but tried to keep it cool.

"Maybe, But things like a baby take time," you said.

"But that isn't no?" Layla smiled.

"It isn't no," you agreed.

"Yay!" She shouted for the second time today before running upstairs in excitement.

You felt Lotor's arms wrap around you from behind. "Hmm, we have a wish to grant, dearest."

You smacked him. "Lotor! We have children ears listening," you whisper yelled.

"Maybe we can drop her off at uncle Lance's," Lotor said, knowing how much Layla loved her "uncle" Lance.

Oh, boy.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it! I really enjoyed writing this one.

See ya next time, my dudes.

~Becca