A cute moment they have with you | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry this isn't a request, but I thought this would be kind fun. I hope you like it though!

Enjoy~

Shiro: You were sitting on the couch. It was a late night, and you decided to take some time to relax. You ended up deciding on crossword puzzles, and you were stumped on one of the words.

"What's a (the number of letters in your name) word for beautiful?" You asked Shiro, who was sitting on the other side of the couch, his legs intertwined with yours. He smiled.

"(Y/n)."

Keith: "Where are we going?" You shouted over the sound of Keith's motorcycle.

"It's a surprise!" He shouted back.

"I hate surprises!"

Either he didn't hear or didn't want to respond, because he never said anything back.

You arrived to the park a few minutes later. You both took your helmets off before making your way down the path. You asked again where you were going, but found out a moment later when you saw a picnic basket surrounded by candles.

"Keith, you didn't have to—"

"I know, but you deserve it."

Lance: You sat on Lance's lap as he ran his fingers through your hair. You nearly moaned at the feeling of his hands massaging your scalp. But when he stopped and instead started to do something else with your hair, you couldn't help but ask. "What are you doing?"

"Doing your hair. Now, shush, I stayed up late learning how to do this."

You smiled as you felt him start to braid your hair (or if you have short hair then he styled it a different way).

"There you go, mi amor," He said.

You walked over to the mirror and smiled at the sight of two perfect French braids. "They're perfect."

"Just like you."

Hunk: "Who is it?" You yelled as someone knocked on your door.

"It's me!" Your boyfriend, Hunk, shouted back.

You walked to the door and opened it for him. "How many times do I have to tell you, you don't need to knock. Just walk right..." You trailed off, seeing the little basket of homemade desserts he held in his hands.

"I-I made you these," He said shyly.

"Hunk, you're going to be the death of me—eating all of these foods all of the time—not that I'm complaining, because I'm not, at all."

Pidge: She thought you had died in the explosion. Tears rolled down her face, her Lion taking over flight for her, as she couldn't see—or care—where she was going. Her lover, her rock, her sun, her world, they were gone. She lost her brother, her dad, and now her girlfriend/boyfriend, you.

The Green Lion beeped as they detected a Galran escape pod making its way towards Pidge. Pidge's dimmed light flickered in hope, but even so, the moment your voice cut through the staticky radio a fresh wave of tears rolled down her face, but this time, from happiness.

In a moment her Lion surged forward, opening its mouth open wide to take in the ship. Pidge left the controls immediately, making her way to you.

When she finally saw you she ripped her helmet off, made her way to you, ripped your helmet off, and then kissed you.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again," She said after pulling away. 

Allura: You hummed happily as you leaned your head back into Allura's embrace. You had the pleasure of being the small spoon today, and you wouldn't change it for anything—you'd like this moment to last for a long, long time.

"What?" She asked, chuckling slightly.

"This is nice," You admitted, smiling brightly.

She buried her face into the crook of your neck, tenderly kissing the delicate skin. "Yes, it is."

Lotor: "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" You said to Lotor one late evening.

"Yes, and I love you—"

"How about have I ever told you how you make me feel safe, and how you never fail to make me feel better? What about how much I love your confidence and bravery and intelligence? Oh, and you're pretty hot too."

He blushed.

Matt: You came home from work to see Matt passed out on the couch. He had food on the table in front of him and blankets all around. It was obvious that he had tried to stay up and wait for you, knowing that you had to work extra late tonight. But he had obviously failed, hence his slight snoring.

You smiled and quietly kicked your shoes off and placed your bag on the floor before making your way over to him.

You shook him slightly. "Matt honey," You whispered. "I'm home."

"Hmmmmmm," He murmured sleepily. But he slowly opened his eyes and finally seemed to realize that you were home. He held his arms out towards you. "Come here."

"Just let me clean this up—"

"Nooooo," He protested sleepily. "I'll clean it up tomorrow." He looked so desperate to cuddle—and oh no he was giving you the puppy eyes, not the puppy eyes—

"Fine," you said, slipping into his arms, not even bothering to change. 

*

A/n: I love writing these cute preferences like this. What do you think?

See ya next time, my dudes!

~Becca