Child Birth | Preference

A/n: Ummm... I had the time of my life writing this. I love writing cute stuff like this. I'll probably make another one, honestly. I hope you like it as much as I did.

Part of me wants to write the babies having blue eyes, as most babies are born with them. But to make it easier I'll just use a color or (y/e/c).

Also, I mentioned pregnancy pillows. I'm not pregnant, but I want one so bad! They look so comfortable!

Warning- Child birth (obviously), swearing, c-section, Blood. Super long chapter! (Also the preferences are brief in detail, the chapter would be way to long and hard to write. If you want I'll write a more detailed one, just leave a request!)

I'll probably write a long one for Keith, Hunk and Shiro, as their scenarios aren't the happiest. No one dies! But they are sad

Word count- 4091 words. Wow.

Enjoy~

Shiro- You were laying in your bed when your first contraction hit. You thought it was just Braxton Hicks, so you weren't concerned. Besides, you still had a month left if your pregnancy.

But when another contraction hit around 15 minutes later, you got concerned. You decided to wait again, just to see.

And sure enough, 15 minutes later, another hit.

You smacked Shiros chest lightly. "Mmm, Shiro Honey, get up."

"Mmm, five more minutes." He groaned.

"Shiro, I'm in labor." You said simply.

In a second he was alright upright in bed, staring at you wide eyed. "What?"

"Shiro, I've only had a few contractions-"

Suddenly he was alright and running around the room. "We aren't packed! We aren't ready! The baby isn't ready!" Shiro yelled, grabbing a bag and starting to throw stuff in it.

"Shiro, calm down!" You yelled.

He paid no attention to you. He slipped on a random pair of pants and the closest shirt. Then he started throwing clothes of your guys in a bag.

You rolled your eyes and walked up to him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Shiro, we're going to be fine, the baby is going to be alright? Okay?" You smiled at him.

"Okay." He took a deep breath and light wrapped his arms around you. "It's just so early, what if the baby isn't ready?"

"The baby is going to be ready. Trust me, I was born this early too."

He sighed and pecked your lips. "I'm just worried."

"It's fine, everything is going to be alright."

And just to make matters worse, your water broke. All of that calm Shiro has gained, was gone. There was no way he was taking two trips, to much time, so somehow he picked you up and the multiple bags in his arms, carrying you to your car.

He drove down the road, way faster than he usually did. But he had to stop at the red light, which almost killed him.

He only seemed to relax once the two of you arrived at the hospital. But even then he was clearly on edge.

But it wasn't until you were in active labor when his nerves hit a sky high record. You were screaming in pain, tightly grabbing ahold of his Galra hand. At least then he couldn't feel it as much.

"This is your fault, Shiro!" You yelled.

"I know, I know it's my fault." He agreed, just wanting you to stop the screams of pain, and screaming at him.