Hunk | If you insist

A/n: Guys it's almost summer! Then I can write more, yay! And then it will be my birthday! And then I can drive! I'm so ready for school to be done already.

Also, my phone is going to die, so I didn't take time to proof read it very well.

Word count- 1395 words

Enjoy~

(Y/y/n)-Your YouTube name

Your POV

You smiled at the sight in front of you. There was a line practically wrapped around the block ready to see you. You were a YouTuber, a successful one. Your videos of gaming, drawing, some vlogs, and a few random things like cooking, had brought you from dirt poor to quite wealthy. You weren't one of those people to show off their money, though. You gave lots of it to your family, who were also not so wealthy in the beginning as well. The money was great, but the fans were even better, they were what made you continue your career.

A little girl came up to you with a drawing of a dog in her hands. "You inspired me to start drawing, (y/y/n)! So I drew this for you!"

"It's beautiful." You smiled down at her, looking at the drawing.

"Thank you." She quickly hugged your legs before waving and running off. You smiled and waved back. They never could stay long, sadly. All the security and staff gave them only a few short moments, as all they cared about was getting as many people through as possible—for the money.

"Next." One of them called, as they allowed the next fan to greet you.

He was cute, you thought. He had tan skin, dark hair with an orange bandana running through it. He was also on the bigger side, not that you cared. Besides, he was the perfect size for hugs.

You smiled at the flustered look he had upon his face as he walked up to greet you.

"Hey. I'm Hunk." He said shyly.

"Hey, Hunk." You leaned in and gave him a hug. You were right, his form was perfect for hugging.

Once you pulled away, taking a look at his face revealed that he had a faint tint of red dusting his cheeks.

"I-I," He stuttered, "I brought you some cookies." He held a wooden box in his hands, perfect size to hold a dozen cookies or so.

"That's so sweet of you, thank you." You smiled brightly at him. This time, he returned the smile; it only made him cuter.

You wish you could have spent more time with him, but the staff quickly told him it was time to leave, ushering him off of the platform. Only after he had gotten back into the floor of the room, he stopped. Hunk turned around and waved to you. You waved back, it momentarily distracting you from the next fan.

A few moments later you looked back up, looking for him, but he was nowhere to be seen.
.
It took you and a few staff hours to bring all of the stuff into your office. They insisted that you didn't, as they didn't want to clutter up your work space; it would un-allow you to make good content, in their opinion. Usually you were able to control your anger, but this made you bitterly snap at them. You insisted you would finish bringing in all the stuff by yourself, even if it took all day.

It didn't though, luckily.
.
That night, you decided to make a video to the fans, reading all of the letters, and looking at all of the fan art, but also, you craved cookies.

You set your tripod camera up before recording your reaction to all of the stuff people got for you. The whole back wall of your office was covered with fan art and cards. People had spent so much time and effort into making them, and you couldn't ever bare to part with them. Besides, putting them up seemed to complete the room. But there was one thing you were still waiting to do, try the cookies.

Many people brought you snacks and treats, many of them homemade, but many brought from other countries. As exciting as making a video of eating exotic food and candies, you wanted to try Hunk's cookies.

You lifted the small wooden box. It seemed as if it was made specially for the occasion, for the cookies, and for you. Opening the box revealed twelve of the best looking cookies you have ever seen. They were the perfect color—golden brown, all seeming to be the same size, and perfectly round. Your mouth watered at the sweet aroma of the chocolate and vanilla.

You grabbed a cookie and lifted it to your mouth. It was the best thing you have ever tasted, by far. The chocolate melted in your mouth, and the consistency of the dessert was perfect; not too soft, not too crunchy.

Looking back into the box—wanting another cookie, you saw a note etched into the wood.

Dear (y/y/n),

I love your channel so much, more than any other on YouTube. I have watched you from the beginning, ever since the video that you tried to make chocolate chip cookies. After that I have watched all of your videos, loving them all. Meeting you today was one of the best days of my life. I got to meet my favorite celebrity, my idol.

Sincerely, Hunk

P.S. the cookies I made were the recipe you tried to make before nearly burning down the kitchen.

P.S.S I watch that video all the time. Never in my life have I laughed so hard. I love it!

You smiled at the note. Notes like these were the reason you continued YouTube. You just loved to make people happy, and to know that people love your videos so much, it completed your purpose.
.
The next day you went to Starbucks, as you stayed up much much too late, and needed caffeine. As you walked out of the store, coffee in hand, your phone buzzed. You looked down at the phone for just a moment, but that moment was long enough for you to run into someone. Your coffee fell onto the floor, and someone else's spilled onto your shirt, instantly heating up your skin. It didn't burn you, but it was really hot.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" The person said. You looked up to see Hunk standing in front of you, a empty cup of coffee in hand. His eyes only widened more as his eyes met yours, and he blushed bright red. "(Y/y/n), I'm so sorry! I-I-I didn't-"

"-It's fine, Hunk, really." You smiled reassuringly.

"Let me buy you a new one." He insisted.

"It's fine, honestly. You don't need to."

"Yes, I do. I spilt your coffee, the least I could do-"

"-Fine, but under one condition; you need to join me."

"If you insist."
.
A few moments later Hunk and you were sitting at a table, drinking the coffees Hunk bought you. After talking for a few minutes, you found out that he was a really sweet and funny guy.

"I can't believe I'm talking to you." Hunk said.

"Why's that?" You asked.

"Well... I don't know. I guess it's just that I got so used to seeing you on my screen. You were like my friend, kinda. I just got used to seeing you. But now, you're sitting in front of me."

You smiled. "It feels the same way to talk to you. I look into the camera as I make videos. It's weird to think that people are watching out of the other side."

Hunk smiled back. You saw his eyes look from yours, to the clock, to yours, and quickly back. "Crap! I'm so sorry—but I have to go! I'm so late!" He quickly stood up.

"It's fine. I understand." You said.

"It was nice seeing you again, (y/y/n). I wish we could do it again." He started walking away, glancing back at you.

"Call me, (y/n)!" You shouted after him. You hoped that wouldn't be the last time that you saw him. Besides, you still had to tell him how much you loved the cookies.
.
A/n: Part two anyone? Also, I really enjoyed making this one. Would anyone be interested in one that you or any Paladin is famous/a YouTuber?

Until next time.

~Becca