Shiro | Lemon | I needed you all to myself

A/n: Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you guys once more for all of the reads, votes and comments. Thank you. Here's a request that I've had for a while. I hope it's what you were looking for.

Word count- 1555 words

Warning- The sexy times, swearing, and mentions of masturbation.

Enjoy~

Your POV

It had been a particularly stressful and busy week for you and all of the Paladins. Between many battles between the team and Zarkon or some other Galra, multiple hard days of training, restless nights, and a whole bunch of other random things, it was hard to get a break. It might have been better, maybe if Shiro wouldn't have decided to be a jerk and turn your innocent peck on the lips into something much, much more. But before you two had the opportunity to take it even further- where you wanted it to go- you heard footsteps nearing towards you. Barely able to pull away in time, Pidge walked into the room, luckily able to avoid seeing her leader pressing you up against the wall in a hot, feverish kiss.

Ever since then it had been torture. Shiro and you both felt it- the need to press up against each other and join together as one. Every time that he looked at you with those piercing grey eyes you wanted to undress for him right there and then, but couldn't, not when everyone else was around.

You couldn't get alone together, everyone always had something for either of you to do. The closest you had ever gotten was in the kitchen in the middle of the night when you both thought no one would come, but poor Hunk walked in to see your legs wrapped around Shiro's waist as you sat in the counter, your lips attached as your hands ran through his hair.

Yeah, that was the end of that (Your kiss, and maybe even Hunk's innocence).

As of now you were walking down the hall. You were heading back to your room after a particularly long and hardcore training session. Your muscles ached, you were tired, and were profusely sweating. A cold shower sounded like the second best thing at the moment. What you needed most was Shiro. You needed a release, one better than the ones you've been forced to give yourself.

Suddenly footsteps appeared behind you. Before you were able to react the person had pushed you up against the wall. Your hardened nipples pressed up against the wall of the hallway. Familiar hands wrapped around your hips, and an already hardened dick pressed against your backside.

"I thought you needed to stay back to help Keith," you said. Keith asked for some help with his form, so Shiro was going to stay back and help him. You almost cried in frustration- the main reason you left in the first place- because it was another chance to finally get together, taken away.

"He decided we'd do it a different day. So I ran after you," He said lowly in your ear. "Besides," he lowered his hands between your legs and rubbed gently, making you moan, "I needed you all to myself." He started to kiss and suck your neck. You sighed.

Finally.

He started to rub you roughly through your pants. You quickly turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a deep and passionate kiss. His tongue made its way into your mouth almost immediately. Your legs wrapped themselves around his waist as he pressed you harshly into the wall, his member pressing into your clothed sex.

"We need to find a room," you said between breaths and making out.

Shiro picked you up mid-kiss and carried you to the closest room, which happened to be the supply closest that held all of Coran's cleaning supplies. Shiro supported your bottom with one hand and opened and closed the door with the other.