Pidge | Soulmate AU

A/n: Hey guys! I wrote this on the way to Valleyfair yesterday. Has anyone been there? I swear, that place is magical.

Also, thank you guys for 20K reads! It feels like just yesterday I was thanking you guys for 1K! It means so much to me :)

I have Allura and Coran left to do before I'm back to normal one-shots again. Feel free to leave a request down below! I already have a few I can't wait to do :)

Warning- foul language

Enjoy~

Your POV

Pidge, her brother, and her four friends all decided to stop at McDonalds when they were on a road trip, Pidge's choice, of course. They were all about to order when suddenly a chicken nugget went flying across the restaurant, narrowly missing Pidge.

"Fuck yo chicken strips!" A voice soon followed.

Pidge's jaw dropped at the sound of the voice. She took a glance down at her wrist, seeing those exact words inked across her arm. The first words she would hear her soulmate say.

She marched over to where the voice was coming from. She saw a girl—she saw you. You had another chicken McNugget in your hand, looking like you were going to throw it. Anger appeared on her features as she took a deep breath, ready to tell you how she felt about her tattoo.

"Hey, I'm your soulmate! And do you know how I know?" Pidge held her wrist up, using her other hand to point at it. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW MANY PROBLEMS IT'S CAUSED ME! KIDS USED TO MOCK MY TATTOO BACK WHEN WE WERE YOUNG! ADULTS HATED THAT I HAD A FUCKING SWEAR WORD INKED ON MY ARM! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHEN THAT VINE CAME OUT!" Pidge took a deep breath. "Fuck you."

Everyone in the background looked at Pidge, wondering what the heck was going on with the screaming girl. Shiro winced at Pidge's swearing. He wanted to say something, but decided not to, as Pidge was meeting her soulmate.

You glared at Pidge before slowly pulling down your hoodie sleeve, revealing rows after rows of blank ink on your wrist, almost reaching your inner elbow.

"Try having a fuCKING ESSAY WRITTEN ON YOUR FOREARM!" You hissed at her.

Pidge opened her mouth to say something, but no words were able to form in her mouth. You had won this one, just like you would win a lot of things in your relationship in the future.

Who thought McNuggets and a vine would be the start of a wonderful relationship.
.
A/n: I know it's short, but I hope it makes up for it in humor.

May we meet again.

~Becca