Lotor | Lemon

A/n: Hey guys! This one, along with the next three, were requested by FreakingLEM ! Thanks for the requests!

Word count- 800

Warning- The sexy times

Enjoy~

Your POV

Lotor walked into your shared apartment and slammed the door behind him. You instantly came to the conclusion that he had a bad day at work, and headed from the kitchen to go see him.

"Hey, Lotor." You smiled as you walked into the room to see him taking his coat and shoes off.

"Hey," He said grumpily.

"That bad?" You asked.

He didn't respond, or at least verbally. He quickly walked the distance between you two and wrapped his arms around you tightly, pulling you into a heated passionate kiss.

'Oh,' you thought as you kissed back and he pressed you up against the wall.

It wasn't long before he started to lead you to your bedroom. He pressed his thumbs in the soft spot next to the jut of your hipbones, making you moan into the kiss, and definitely turning him on.

For a moment you had to break the kiss to turn the stone off, knowing you would have to make dinner later. But as soon as you walked back towards him he picked you up and allowed you to wrap your legs around his waist before carrying you the rest of the way to your bed.

He laid you on the bed and crawled between your legs. He stated to kiss and nip at your neck, definitely leaving marks. It continued this way before you flipped you two around, now being on top. You sat down in Lotor's lap, starting to grind against his already hardening member. You smirked as he groaned at the feeling.

His hands immediately reached for your pants, fingers fumbling with the button before managing to pull them down. You lifted your hips to allow him to finishing taking them off. He threw them in a random corner of the room before grabbing your hips once more and grinding them together.

You leaned in and gave him a sloppy kiss as you trailed your hands up his shirt, feeling his muscular torso underneath. You knew it made him turn into puddy under your touch.

Without words the two of you pulled your shirts off, just wanting to get undressed as soon as possible. You reached behind you and unclipped your bra as he pulled his boxers off. Finally, as you pulled your panties off he reached over and grabbed a condom, slipping it onto his length.

You gently grasped his member in your hand and led it to your entrance, slowly making your way down into it. You arched your back as you let out a loud moan at the feeling of him stretching your walls.

"Oh, (y/n)," Lotor moaned as well, leaning his head back as he did so.

After a few moments of adjusting you started to move, grinding hard against him. You rolled your hips and gasped at the feeling of him brushing against your sensitive spots.

His hands reached up to your hips and helped you set the pace. "Fuck, you feel so good, darling," Lotor said, biting his lip as he watched you ride him.

You leaned forward and pressed your mouth onto his, pushing your tongue through his lips and into his mouth. The kiss was sloppy, as you were more focused on your thrusts against him.

"Oh, love, I don't know how much longer I can last." Lotor groaned every time your pelvis hit his.

"I-aaahhhhh~" you cried out as he hit your g-spot right on. "I am too."

"Look at me," he said.

Your eyes met his as his hand made its way to your womanhood, finding your clit and pressing into it. "Oohhhh, Lotor!" You cried out as you came—hard. Lotor cursed under his breath as he came at the feeling of you tightening around him.

You collapsed onto his chest as you tried to catch your breath, your legs still shivering from your orgasm. You pulled yourself off of his groin but remained laying on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around you and ran a hand through your hair. "I love you.

You lifted your head off of his chest before looking him in his eyes. You smiled at the obvious look of adoration and love he had in his eyes as he gazed at you. "I love you too," you said before leaning in and kissing him.

This time the kiss wasn't driven by love, and not by lust. And you found yourself loving every second of it.
.
A/n: I hope this is what you were having in mind. I hope you liked it.

I'm changing this thing again. See ya next time, my dudes.

~Becca