Lotor | One more chance

A/n: Hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to CrazyAnimeFanGirl for making the beautiful cover for this story. Thanks again for making it! I love it so much! :)

Lotor fans get ready for the Lotor spam, because it begins here.

Word count- 1205 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

He was never there when you needed him most, but always there when he needed you. He was a player, and played your feelings, but you could never seem to let him go, as the times he was there he made you feel like you were the most important thing in his life. His everything.

But then he would leave you in the dirt, feeling the lowest a person could possibly get. Scrambling to grab the edge before you got pulled down by the waves of your emotions, cold, harsh, and painful against your skin.

Then suddenly when you finally felt like you could go on with a day normally, and not wanting to get out of bed—or even just live—he would be back. He would be back with a smile and make everything go away, until it happened again, and again, and again.

Every time he found a way to make his way back into your heart, even after you convinced yourself you had let go. The smiles, holding hands, the slow passionate kisses that took your breath away; they always changed your mind.

Last night he left you in a cold bed, alone. He cherished you, making you fill like a queen. He made you feel complete as his arms wrapped around you, making you feel pleasure that you thought was impossible. It hurt to think about the amounts of love you felt for him, because it made the thought of leaving him so much worse.

But this time you had enough, and you weren't going to back out of it again.

Lotor ended up showing up after you had cleaned up your dinner.

"Hello, Love," he said as you were putting the last of the dishes away.

You were going to talk to him calmly, slowly spilling all of your feelings that you have been feeling ever since your relationship—or lack of?—started. But it all came and once, spilling over the edge of your tongue in harsh, sharp dialect.

"We need to talk!" You snapped, turning around to face him.

"Oh," he seemed quite surprised with your outburst, but didn't seem angered at all. "What would you like to talk about, darling?"

You started fuming. Now that you were mad at him—and you assumed he knew why—he seemed to charming and sweet, using all of his pet names for you; the ones that would usually give you butterflies in your stomach.

"Don't darling me! We need to talk about your bullshit." You glared at him, balling your hands into fists.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" He asked smoothly.

"You know plenty well what I'm talking about," you stated. "You leave after having sex, leaving me cold and alone thinking I wasn't good enough. Some days you act like I'm your everything, and then the next you act like I don't exist. Whenever you need me you're always here, and then when I need you the most you're gone, Lotor. You have no idea how that makes me feel."

With every word he seemed to shrink into himself; something you thought you would never see. He always seemed so confident and sure of himself. This was a whole new side of himself he was showing, and you almost didn't know how to react to it.

"I-I-" he stuttered once more, as if he was trying to find the right words to say. At first you found yourself giving him some sympathy. You didn't want to hurt him, but you realized you might have to, if you wanted to get out of this.

"I what?" You snapped. "This should be easy for you, because everything is always about you. You've clearly showed it."

"(Y/n), please-"

"No, Lotor," his name a sour word on your tongue. "Don't you dare plead or ask for forgiveness. This is about me—what I'm feeling. Not you."

"Let me make this right," he said, his voice nearly cracking.

"How, how can you make this right?" You asked him. "You've been playing me, taking advantage of me for all of this time. Gosh, I love—loved—you. I gave you everything I had. And what do I get in return: nothing."

"I'm scared to love, all right?" He shouted, his voice finally breaking. This took you by surprise, as he never broke his crisp and cool demeanor. You would have jumped back into the conversation, if you would have been able to form a sentence, or if he would have let you.

"I'm scared because I thought I didn't know how," he admitted, now pacing back and forth. "All of those years my own family treated me like scum—like something they found on the bottom of their shoe. I never knew what it felt like to be loved. All of those years." He then turned to look at you. "Until I met you."

"What?" You asked barely in a whisper, not believing what he was saying.

"At first I didn't know what I was feeling. Then it all started to make sense, as all I wanted was to be at your side, but at the same time, I didn't." He sighed. "I was scared of the feeling, because it was something I was never used to. Who am I to love you? Taking everything from you and not giving anything back in return."

He laughed at himself angrily. "I was so selfish, and I hate myself for it." He grabbed your hands in his. "I hate myself for not realizing how my actions were making you feel. And I promise I'll never, ever, take advantage of you like that again. I thought I didn't know how to love, but that was before I met you. I love you so much, (y/n)."

"Lotor, I-" you said as tears rolled down your face, but Lotor interrupted.

"Please, just give me a chance to make this all right again. Please," he pleaded.

You didn't know what to do. Your head told you no, that you had had enough of this, enough of him and his excuses. But your heart longed for him, longed for the attention and the feelings he would give you, longed for his words to be true. You were at war with yourself. But hearing those three words come out of his lips for the first time ever; it gave you a surge of hope.

"Fine," you ended up muttering. "Once chance. But if you mess up once more, I'm done."

He smiled before saying: "I promise I won't mess up that chance." He then pulled you close. Your tears soaked into his shirt as your face got buried in his chest. Inhaling his scent you immediately felt a surge of calm make its way through you.

"I love you so much, (y/n)."

"I love you too."
.
A/n: I hope you liked it!

May we meet again. With more Lotor ;)

~Becca