Their insecurities in your relationship | Preference

A/n: Just a cute little scenario. I'm making a Keith and a Lotor one. Maybe I'll update tonight, probably tomorrow, we'll see.

Word count- 696 words

Enjoy~

Shiro- Shiro thinks you'd think bad of him because of his Galra arms and his scars. And as small as that might seem to others, it s big deal to him. He thinks when he has his flashbacks and his nightmares you find him weak, that he's pathetic.

You think opposite. You're so glad that he made it through being held as prisoner. To do it he had to be strong, his arm and scars show that. You don't think his dreams and flashbacks make him weak, even when he wakes up screaming. PTSD is normal, and it isn't a sign of weakness.

Keith- Keith wonders why you love him so much. He's so quiet and introverted, he's awkward and can't always start a good conversation.

But you love it. You know that if he talks about something it truly means something to him, unlike some extroverts who will just talk and talk about anything. You're quite shy as well, and him talking to you doesn't make you feel overwhelmed.

Lance- Lance is actually pretty insecure. He feels like he whines to much about missing Earth and his family. He sometimes thinks that his extroverted personality annoys you, as he can talk to anyone easily, while you can. He thinks his flirting bothers you, but that's just how he is.

You on the other hand think his ability to start a conversation with almost anyone is amazing, as you can't do it yourself. And about him missing his family, you love that he loves them so much.

Hunk- He thinks that he isn't brave enough, that he's too soft and cowardly. He'll watch you and the other teammates rush into battle while he hesitates.

You love how he'll stay behind, it means he thinks things through. And just because he doesn't rush into battle doesn't mean he's a coward. He'd do anything to save you and the rest of the team, and that's bravery.

Pidge- She wonders what you see in her. She's not as cuddly as Hunk, as smooth as Lance, as brave as Shiro. She'll even think bad about her height.

You find it kind of sad honestly, that she compares herself to others. You love her so much. Everything from her love for technology to her sassy remarks to her height. You love her for her.

Allura- Allura thinks you find her annoying sometimes. She thinks her being royalty and a leader makes her seem to bossy and demanding.

But you love her strong personality, it makes her who she is. She's the leader of team Voltron, just as much as Shiro.

Coran- He thinks he's too old for you. He wonders why you chose him over all of the younger guys out there.

To you, age is just a number. Love is love. You don't care about the age gap.

Lotor- He wonders why you date him, he's a Galra, the race that are trying to kill the Paladins and take over the universe. What's going to happen when this is all over? He sometimes wishes you would break up with him so you can go back to Earth and find someone there that can make you happy.

You of course do not agree. You live him for who he is, you don't care if he's part Galra. And if you did you wouldn't have started dating him in the first place.

Matt- He thinks he's to much of a dork and nerd. There's all the other sporty and popular guys. And then there's him, talking about a fandom or some science concept.

You love it, as it makes him unique. Why would you want to be with some shallow jock, when you could be with Matt? He has so much personality. You can always count on him making you feel better and laugh.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it, I sure did. I really like making these short ones, well... all of them.

Feel free to leave a request down below ⬇️

Until next time.

~Becca