Hunk | If you insist | Part 2

A/n: Hey guys! It's four A.M. and I just left my house for Myrtle Beach so if anyone's going to be there hit a girl up XD. My dad decided to drive instead of fly so I'll be missing an extra day of school so fun... not really, I have so much homework rip. I'll have time to write on the way there so I hope I'll update more often. (When I publish it'll most likely at night when I get to the hotel, in Kentucky)

Here's Hunk | If you insist | Part 2

Word count- 1463 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

You had plans to meet someone in half an hour. Your manager had arranged a chef to come over to your house and make a video with you, because that's what your fans have been asking for you to do. It was because you burned those cookies horribly, you knew it.

You didn't know what to do in the video yet, though. She, your manager, gave you a few opinions. Once being to have a cooking challenge against the cook. You already knew how that would enfold...

The second was going to be making tiny food. It sounded fun, but you don't know if it would be entertaining enough for the viewers. Besides, there's about a billion videos like it anyways.

The last option was the simplest, but the one you were leaning most towards. It would just consist of you and the chef cooking together- or more like him or her trying to teach you to cook, while having a Q&A. A lot of people have been asking for one of those, and you figured people would enjoy having a bit of both.
.
Half an hour later there was a knock on your door. You made your way over to your front door and opened it.

There, standing on your doorstep, was Hunk. He held a bag of cooking supplies and ingredients in one hand and- was that a blush on his cheeks. Either way, you were surprised to see him and happy that he was the chef your manager hired for the day.

"Hunk!" You exclaimed. "Uh, hi, it's good to see you again."

He smiled shyly. "Yeah, it's good to see you too."

"Come on in," you insisted, opening the door wider so he could make his way with the large bag in his hands. "If your other food is as good as your cookies I'm not sure I'll be able to stop eating it."

He blushed once more as you led him to the kitchen. "Thanks." He placed the bag in the table.

At that moment he seemed to take in his surroundings. His was in his favorite YouTubers house, how amazing is that?

"Wow," He awed. "It's so cool getting to see it for real." He smiled and then laughed. "It's still there!" He pointed to a splotch of plastic that melted onto the counter and stuck.

The last cooking video you made- the one that you tried to make chocolate chip cookies and failed horribly- You had accidently placed the hot pan on top of some plastic. When you tried to pull the baking sheet away you found that it was suck. Finally you pried it off by wedging your spatula under it. The plastic cooled and stuck onto both the counter and the metal sheet.

"Wait until you see this," you said with a smile. You led him upstairs to your filming room. His jaw dropped slightly when he looked at your set up. The background to almost every video he watched was right in front of his eyes. Every note, letter, or piece of artwork any of your fans have made was taped up onto one of the walls in the room. But finally, his eyes landed on the box he had made you.

"You kept it," He said.

"Of course I did." You smiled. "And I was hoping you could fill it up with those delicious cookies again."
.
Not ten minutes later you were setting up the set in the kitchen, putting lights and your tripod stand into the best spots. For the first time, ever, Hunk felt out of place in a kitchen, and you sensed this.