Cuddle positions | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! Thank you guys so, so much for all of the requests! I had no idea so many of you guys would give me ideas! Thank you again! :)

I'll try to get them as soon as I can :)

I realized this is more of how you cuddle while sleeping, so if you'd like a chapter of how you cuddle while awake I can do that too!

Also, I found some height charts online of how tall the characters are and it's really interesting to me.

If Keith is really 5'7" and Lotor is really that much taller than him Lotor has to be around 6'5" if not more? He's so tall

Height wise, what character are you most like? I'm closest to Allura—5'5"

Enjoy~

Shiro: Sweetheart's hug: he loves to hold you close and you like that you can hear and feel his heartbeat. It makes you feel safe.

Keith: Usually The Spoon but sometimes The Pursuit: Everyone may think he wouldn't like to cuddle but he loves to be close to you. He doesn't really care what spoon he is, and either do you.

Lance: Usually the Pursuit: He may think of himself as the dominate one but he doesn't like anything more than being held in your arms. He feels safe with you.

Hunk: The Spoon: he likes to hold you and he keeps you really warm. His mom used to cuddle him like this and he loved how he used to feel so loved and safe. He hopes to make you feel the same way.

Pidge: Loosely Tethered or Ying Yang, but sometimes The Cliffhanger: Usually you start out lightly touching, but sometimes it ends up with both of you sprawling out on the bed.

Allura: The Spoon: she likes to hold you close to her like her dad did when she was little. Sometimes she runs her fingers through her hair until you fall asleep.

Coran: The Spoon or The Pursuit: He doesn't really care how you cuddle to be honest, he just wants you to be comfortable.

Lotor: The Lover's Cradle: you both like to be close to each other. He's so much taller than you, you sometimes lay your head by his chest or when your head is by his your feet only reach his shins.

Matt: Honestly all of them: he just loves to cuddle, but just like his sister he'll often end up taking the whole bed.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it!

See ya next time, my dudes!

~Becca