You take a hit for them #1 (5 OG Paladins) | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! I hope everyone that started school yesterday had a somewhat decent day. My day wasn't too good :( ...

This chapter includes just Shiro, Keith, Lance, Hunk and Pidge, as noted in the title. I was going to do all of them but the chapter was already so many words. Each one is around 1000 words...

A lot of them are based off of battles that happened in episodes, but many of the details and plots may be slightly off. A lot of the preferences are very similar...

Warning- Reader almost dies in like every preference (oops), other characters get hurt. Blood, gore, broken bones, stabbing, shooting, explosions. Death of space creatures. Long preferences, about 1000 words each.

So many tears.

You may cry.

I did.

Enjoy~

Shiro: You and Shiro were stuck on some damn planet. After getting getting separated from everyone else in the wormhole and getting thrown into space, you ended up on some desert-like planet. The two of you ended up in a ravine. Shiro was battle injured from the collision you took, and you weren't feeling good either, hitting your head hard on impact.

You knew that you would never get a signal from down in this hole, so you were going to go up to higher ground to see if you could get help. Shiro didn't want to make you go alone and either did you, but you knew that Shiro needed help.

You were about to leave when you heard loud growling coming from the other end of the ravine. The two of you turned to see two large, dark, creatures with giant teeth and jaws heading your way. Whatever they were, they seemed happy too see you. And not happy because they were friendly, happy because they looked like they wanted to eat you.

"We need to hide," Shiro said. The two of you knew the Black Lion would be the safest place, but you would never make it there in time.

You helped Shiro run over to a small cave. The two of you got inside and thought you would be fine, but the creatures started to try and dig you out. You pressed Shiro behind you, trying to protect him.

Suddenly one of the creature's jaws latched around your ankle. You screamed as they pulled out out of the cave and slammed you onto the ground. You dodged its jaws the second time. You started to fight the one that was after you when you heard Shiro let out a yell of pain. You looked over your shoulder to see him being thrown around.

More adrenaline suddenly coursed through your veins and you managed to take the creature attacking you out. You looked over to see the other one prowling towards Shiro, obviously getting ready to pounce. You started to run as fast as you could.

The creature lunged towards him, ready to snap its jaws around Shiro neck.

But you lunged too, right into its sharp teeth.

You screamed in pain as it's teeth sunk into your thigh, tearing through the muscle and shattering the bone. You stabbed the creature in the neck, making it howl in pain before falling over.

You tipped with it, screaming again when your leg was jolted, still in the creatures mouth.

You felt like throwing up the pain was so intense. Suddenly Shiro was kneeling over you. You had never seen him so worried before. You knew it was bad, really, really bad.

"Oh my god, (y/n)," He gasped.

"Help me! Help me, it hurts so bad!" Tears started rolling down your face. "Shiro, help me."