A/n | You guys...

Hey guys! I just wanted to talk to you about a few things. The main thing is that I wanted to thank you all for the votes and comments on the last chapter. Usually I don't respond to all of the comments, because I think it's kind of weird. But in the case of the last chapter I felt like replying to all of you guys. When I see comments of love and support it makes my day one-hundred times better, I kid you not, and I'm so happy that I can do the same thing by writing. So I just wanted to thank you again.

I know, I know, you're probably getting annoyed by all of my ranting and thanking you guys, but you really have no idea what you guys mean to me.

And what I said in the last chapter—about if you ever need someone to talk to—I am always here for you. For years I've struggled with depression. Some days things like getting out of bed take everything I have. But in the last half-year or so I've found people to talk to, and it's makes such a difference. And I have a confession to make. That person was you guys. This website is my crutch, literally my everything. Being able to go on here and express my feelings and who I am as a person, and actually get love and support made me feel so much better.

So when I'm thanking you for the comments, votes, and reads, it's more than that. You guys literally saved me. I have no idea where I would be without you

So if you are ever in the dumps and just want to rant, even if it's something that seems stupid like you're frustrated because you can't get a math concept, or you want chicken nuggets but you only have sixty-nine cents, I'll promise you that I won't find it annoying or dumb. Feelings are feelings and it doesn't matter what caused them.

On a different note, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Q&A? If you'd like to feel free to leave a question you have for me to put on a chapter, and myself along with anyone else that wants to participate can comment the answers to the questions. I just really like to get to know you, my dudes, I think it's makes us a stronger space fam.

Holy crap that was so cringeworthy, I can't.

Well, next time I'll either see you with a Q&A or another Lotor one. Still have two more to do, my dudes.

~Becca