Couple costumes/what you do on Halloween | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! Happy Halloween! I have a lot to say so please bare with me! First of all I hope you have a happy and safe Halloween. Anyone that's going out trick-or-treating or partying tonight, make good choices and be careful! Stay safe tonight!

That leads into my second thing. What are you guys doing tonight? I don't have any plans with friends but I know my brother wants to go trick-or-treating and no one else will take him so I'll probably end up going too.

What are you guys dressing up as? I'm either going to be Sam Winchester or wear my Panda onesie.

And lastly, how old is too old for trick-or-treating? I'm 15 and am probably going sooo....

One more thing! Sorry! Since is Halloween I decided to give you guys a treat and allow you to choose what request you want me to do first :) Here are the choices.

Vampire! Shiro x Werewolf! Reader

Hunk | If you insist | Part two

Shiro request | The reader and Shiro reunite when he comes back from the spirit/dream realm thing. (Shiro coming back with white hair)

Something about Matt in general | (someone give me an idea pretty please)

Cute/flirty things they say to you | preference

Shiro lemon request | Shiro and you want to do the frickle frackle really badly and can't seem to find a convenient time or place to do it. (People get in the way) Maybe ends up happening somewhere weird? (Closet? Ideas anyone?)

Pirate! Keith x Mermaid! Reader

Altean! Lance x Human! Reader

Shiro x Shy! Reader | Shiro and you both like each other but never really confess. You're both pretty shy about it. But something heated like a fight gets you two to confess. Everyone else sees that you're finally together and are shocked.

Holy crap I'm sorry for all of this! Here's the chapter, finally! :)

Shiro:
Costume-

How you usually spend the holiday together- You two usually end up giving the neighborhood kids candy

How you usually spend the holiday together- You two usually end up giving the neighborhood kids candy. (You're known as the best house to get candy from). After that you'll watch a movie while snuggling and eating candy (if there's any extra)

Keith:
Costume-

Keith:Costume-