Coran | Lemon!

A/n: This one is made for @Viktorsasshole . This one was really hard for me to write. I hope you like it.

Warning- The sexy times. Read at your own risk, especially if you have innocence left.

Word count- 570

Enjoy~

Your POV

You and Coran didn't often do anything too physical as far as love goes. The farthest you had ever went was a small make-out, if you could even call it that. But as of right now both of your bodies burned with lust as you kissed deeply.

You had your hands running through Coran hair as he kissed your neck, his facial hair tickling the sensitive skin. You moaned as he sucked at the skin.

"Coran, c-can we please..." you panted. He knew what you meant, as he felt the same way.

"Only if you want to, darling." He said.

You nodded quickly. He started to undress the two of you. He did it very gently, kissing you as you did so. His fingers felt amazing against your skin, the warmth sending tingles through your skin.

You almost whined at the loss of contact when he pulled his hands away. But you didn't, as you knew what would come next. Coran hovered over you, his arms on either side of your shoulders.

You suddenly realized how bare you really were, being naked as the day as you were born, laying under Corans frame. You blushed deeply.

"Do you still want to do this?" He asked.

"Yes."

Coran positioned himself over your folds before carefully sliding in. Your toes curled at the instant pleasure that coursed throughout your body. You experimentally bucked your hips a bit, gasping as you did so.

"Coran, please." You whined. That's when he started to thrust, finally.

Your hands reached around his back, the same as your legs. Coran was able to thrust just right, hitting your spot inside of you every time.

"Coran!" You cried out. With every jerk of his hips his pelvic bone would rub against your clit, making your legs slightly shake from the pleasure. 

You looked up as you panted. Corans hair had fallen out from his normal slick backed style, now falling messily around his face. It only make your attraction for the man grow, as it was a good sight.

"Nhg-(y/n)." Coran moaned. His voice make the pool growing in your stomach grow.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Your lips brushed against each other's as you both moaned.

The two of you kept getting closer and closer to orgasm with every passing second. Your legs started to shake as you were on the edge. Coran had his eyes shut as he tried not to cum. The feeling of you around him was becoming to much to bare.

"Oh! (Y/n)!" He cried out as he came.

Him coming undone is what made you follow. Your orgasm hit, hard. All you could do was gasp and moan as waves of pleasure coursed through your shaking body.

As fast as it happened it was gone, and Coran had collapsed next to you. You were still catching your breath when Coran wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled and wrapped your hands around his neck.

"I love you." He kissed your neck, tickling your delicate skin.

You giggled. "I love you too."
.
Until next time!

~Becca