Who said "I love you" first | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! This is a short one, but I'm hoping to make the scenarios in which they say they three words soon :) Also, I'd like to make a proposal one soon if you guys would be interested.

Enjoy~

Shiro: You did. He didn't want to push you, so he waited for you.

Keith: You did. He wasn't sure if you felt the same way, so he never said it.

Lance: He did. You looked extra beautiful to him that day and he just blurted it out.

Hunk: You did. You both have been waiting to say it but you felt like you had to say it there and then, so you did.

Pidge: She did. She thought she was thinking it but in reality she said it out loud. She meant it though.

Allura: She did. You were cuddling one night when she looked into your eyes and said it.

Coran: You did. You were walking silently though the halls when you said it.

Lotor: He did. Lotor took you out for a ride in his ship. As a shooting star went by he wished he could spend the rest of his life in this moment and then he told you the three words.

Matt: He did. He was staring at you, thinking about how much he loved you. Then you asked him what he was thinking about, and he told you.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it!

May we meet again.

~Becca