Where/how they like to kiss you | Preference

A/n: I have SO much time this weekend to write. Too bad there's no WiFi, I'm just using all my data to publish 😅

Enjoy~

Shiro- Forehead, since it's in perfect reach. But he also loves to kiss your lips, sweet and passionately.

Keith- Neck. It doesn't have to be in an intimate way, just a sweet kiss to show you how much he loves you.

Lance- Lips. He loves how soft your lips are and how perfect they feel on his. He also loves to kiss you shoulder, as he often walks up behind you and wraps his arms around you.

Hunk- He loves kissing you everywhere, little, gentle, innocent butterfly kisses. But he often kisses the top of your head as he had his arms wrapped around you in a big bear hug.

Pidge- She likes to kiss your nose. She loves how you'll giggle or scrunch it up as she does so. But she also loves to peck your lips, always.

Allura- Your cheeks and hands. Growing up as royalty, people would introduce themselves with a kiss to the hand. So it isn't a surprise that she would do the same to you.

Coran- Like Allura he likes to kiss your cheeks and hands. He loves how happy and blushy it makes you. He thinks it's so sweet and innocent.

Lotor- Hands and lips. He'll start by kissing your hand, telling you that your his Queen. Then he'll kiss up your arm, into your neck, and finally onto your lips.

Matt- He loves kissing you. But his favorite would probably have to be your cheeks. He loves hugging and having an arm wrapped around you. He loves how it's so easy to lean over and place a loving kiss on your cheek.
.
Aww so cute! I hope you liked it!

Feel free to leave a request down below ⬇️

Until next time.

~Becca