What they do to turn you on | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! Thanks for all of the comments and votes lately. It means a lot :)

Enjoy~

Shiro: He can be a little shit sometimes. He'll often give your body touches when no one is looking and then stop and give you a cheeky innocent smile.

Keith: He can give you a stare so intense that you almost undress for him right on the spot. Sometimes he does it when everyone is around just to drive you crazy.

Lance: Lance usually comes up to you and hugs you. His hands usually end up squeezing your hips or ass while he speaks suggestively to you in Spanish.

Hunk: Hunk usually doesn't try to turn you on because of how much of a cinnamon roll he is. But when he gets the feeling you want to start something he'll often pull you close and start kissing you.

Pidge: It's kind of weird with Pidge. She gets all blushy when she wants to start something and you eventually catch on and start it without even speaking.

Allura: Allura isn't afraid to start telling you dirty thoughts or things she would like to do with you. Not in front of anyone though, and if people do happen to be around she'll lean over and whisper into your ear seductively.

Coran: He likes you to be the one to start anything just in case you're not comfortable with it.

Lotor: He can turn you on by giving you his smirk and getting that look in his eyes. Nearly makes your legs turn into jello. And honestly, when doesn't he turn you on just being him.

Matt: Matt either blushes or gets a dumb cheesy smile before finally walking over to you. He usually pulls you into a deep kiss and lets his hands roam your body.
.
A/n: I hope you liked it!

See ya next time, my dudes.

~Becca