Pidge | Its you, its really you!

This one is for AnnaWarriorCats !
I love you sis!

Warning- Swearing

Words count- 896 words

Your POV

"Promise me you'll come back, promise me you'll be okay." Katie my friend, nicknamed Pidge, told me.

"I'll be fine, we all will." I smiled, hugging her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."
.
Okay my ass.

When Shiro, Commander Holt, Matt, and myself, reached Kerberos, we got abducted. Abducted by aliens who call themselves the Galra.

They sent Sam to a work camp. Working for what, I'm not sure. But the Galra thought since I was a woman I should be a slave or entertainment for the Galra. But Matt, my friend, and Katie's brother, defended me.

"Don't hurt her! She's useful!" Matt shouted.

"Useful for what?" The Guard holding me asked.

"She's good with technology, she can do almost anything on a computer." Matt said.

And that's how I got sent to a work camp. It was quite similar to the one Samuel got sent to, and from gossip that I heard, was even close to us.

They found my love for technology useful, and made me build machinery for them. They wanted their systems faster, stronger, and more complex. And if I couldn't make it happen, well... I don't even want to talk about it.

What they didn't know is that I was trying to make my own signal. A signal to get help. The Galra try to prevent this, they are always searching for any odd wavelengths moving through the air. But I never made it happen.

Because someone saved me first.

It was a normal day, or at least as normal as it got. I got my daily portion of food, bland, watery mush. I also got a container of water, not clean, but not that dirty. Better than what the other prisoners get, we're more important s to them I guess.

Only treated like dirt.

The rest of the prisoners sat in silence as we scarfed up our food. It was disgusting, but we learned to like it, as it was the only thing we got to eat.

After we ate the small meal, we walked over to our stations. Started the all day work day. We didn't dare stop before the Galra told us to, or else we would be punished.

We've lost track of time on the ship. We didn't know how long it takes between shifts. All I knew was the guards just left from their first rotation, checking up on us.

A few moments the wall in front of us seemed to explode. Chucks of metal and rumble flew in the air. We all screamed as we took cover, trying out best to dodge the debris.

As we looked up we found out that is wasn't an explosion that caused the wall to fall apart, it was something else. There was what seemed to be a green metal, Lions head sticking into the wall.

"Voltron?.." A fellow prisoner whispered.

We've all heard the tales of Voltron. We all hoped that the Paladins would come and save us from this hell. But this couldn't be them, Could it?

The Lions mouth opened, allowing three people in armor walk out. The alarms started blaring as they did so.

"Hurry! We don't have much time!" The one in green armor shouted.

We didn't have to be told twice. Rushing ourselves into the Lions, rushing ourselves to safety.

I could hear Galra gunfire as the Lions mouth closed. We stumbled slightly as the Lion took off, but after that we were fine. Fine physically, and fine emotionally, we were going to be okay!

"Dad?! Dad are you here?" I heard a voice say. It seemed so familiar. "Sam Holt?".

I looked at Pidge as she took her helmet off. But it could be Pidge, could it? But the moment her eyes met mine, I knew it was her.

"Pidge." I said.

She ran towards me, slamming her small form into mine. My eyes instantly teared up as I wrapped her arms around mind. I could tell hers were too.

"Oh (y/n), it's you, it's really you." She said.

"I can't believe you're here. You're a Paladin of Voltron. You saved me." 

"I thought I would never see you again," Pidge ignored my comments, "On Earth I never believed you were dead. But then we couldn't find you, and-and..." She started crying harder.

I pulled away slightly, gently grabbing her chin with one of my hands. I looked into her eyes through her glasses. I remember when Matt gave them to her, he did just before we took off. For years now I thought that would have been the last time I saw her. But I'm looking into her eyes, and I feel as if it all disappeared. It's just us two, happy to be together.

"Pidge, I'm here, I'm alive, And I promise I'll never leave you again." I embraced the girl tightly once more. "We're going to find your dad, Pidge, I promise."

She laughed quietly and nodded. I smiled. Nothing else mattered right now. All that mattered was that Pidge was in my arms once more, and I wasn't going to let her go for a long, long time.
.
I hope you liked it. Please leave a request down below ⬇️ It would help me out so much!

See you guys next time! Bye!

~Becca