You take a hit for them # 2 (A, L & M)| Preference & A/n

A/n: Hey my dudes! This took awhile to write. I kept re-writing Allura's but couldn't seem to get it the way I wanted, but I hope it okay for you. Pirate! Keith x Mermaid! Reader is next and boi I can't wait I have some good plans for it.

I decided that I'm going to post the wedding preference when I reach 200K! So if you want to see it sooner please leave a vote so others can see it or go and re-read a few of my chapters : ) . I'm also thinking of doing a face reveal then but I'm not really sure since I'm kinda reserved and shy like that. But I always like seeing the face behind all of the hard work. Should I?

Anyways here's part two :)

Warning- I'm too lazy to go into detail but pain, blood and almost death. You probably read the last one.

Enjoy~

Allura: The battle was so intense you didn't even realize Haggar was present until a flash of purple magic appeared in the edges of your vision. After you could turn around to focus on Haggar you could see that she was making her way towards Allura, who was too busy to notice. Your eyes widened in fear.

"Allura!" You screamed, hoping she would hear you, but you were too far away, especially considering that every few seconds a huge boom or blast would fill the air.

You tried your helmet radio, but you realized either the signal wasn't going through or yours was broken because all you could hear was static.

Haggar was already close to Allura, close enough to use her magic if she wanted to. You knew that she would; what else would her intention be?

You started to run towards her. In a few moments she moved and put Allura between the two of you. You started to shout Allura's name again, hoping she would hear you. An explosion filled the air just second later, so loud all you could hear was a high-pitched ringing.

By the time you could finally hear your voice, raw from shouting so loud, you were within thirty feet of Allura. She finally looked at you, throwing the Galra that was attacking her to the ground. You were going to tell her to get out of the way since Haggar was behind her but you realized that she had already formed a big ball of purple energy.

It all happened so fast you couldn't even process it, especially not when you were screaming in pain.

You had managed to push Allura out of the way just in time, taking the full hit of the blast. You felt the quintessence soaking into your skin. It felt like your skin was covered in acid, slowly burning deeper and deeper, ripping away at your flesh.

"No!" Allura said angrily, bringing herself to her knees by your side.

You tried to tell her to go get Haggar, who was standing some distance away, watching, but you couldn't make a sound other than screaming.

Allura looked up towards Haggar. Her fists clenched in anger, but she stayed next to you. Haggar disappeared into the shadows.

"It hurts—it hurts—it hurts!" You managed to say.

Allura put an arm under your tap half and hoisted you up into a sitting position. Now you were able to see your hands. They were black—well, the veins were. They seemed to be glowing with black quintessence. It freaked you out, sending another wave of adrenaline through you, which helped ease the pain, slightly.

"We need to get you back to the Castle," She said. You knew Allura was strong but she picked you up almost effortlessly. What was in Altea's water?