How you met | Preference

A/n: Hey guys! This one was kind of hard to write. There can be so many different ways to met them all. I hope you like it anyway.

Also, someone give me a request! I have a bit of writers block right now.

Enjoy~

Shiro- After Shiro, Matt, and Commander Holt disappeared without a trance, you, along with two others, went up to Kerberos yourself, seeing if you could find out why they disappeared. There, you got abducted by the Galra, and were thrown into a cell; In the same cell as Shiro. You got quite close.

Keith- You technically met in class, but you barley spoke to each other. One reason being that you were Lance's cousin, and Lance didn't want you by his enemy. Keith disappeared from school, a rumor that he had been kicked out soon followed. You "met" Keith once everyone was brought up into space.

Lance- When you and Lance first met he flirted with you, unsurprisingly. You were shy, and kept blushing at all of his pickup lines. He eventually had to stop though, because Iverson walked into the room.

Hunk- The two of you met at the Garrison. Lance had been friends with you for awhile now. So he had decided to introduce you to Hunk. It didn't take long for you to be his friend as well.

Pidge- You had always seen Pidge around at the Garrison, but you never engaged a conversation with her. The first time you talk was when you got paired up for a school project. You have been the best of friends ever since.

Allura- You met when you got to the Castle of Lions.

Coran- Also, like Allura, you both met at the Castle.

Lotor- You met in battle. You and the Paladins were fighting him. You changed your bayard to a sword as he charged you. The metallic sound of the weapons collided filled the air as you fought. Eventually the fight ended, and you went back to the castle. Lotor was amazed when you took your helmet off.

Matt- You met when Matt was rescued from the underground bunker. He walked into the castle with Pidge at his side. He took one look at you and was immediately lovestruck.

A/n: Let's just take a moment to appreciate this beautiful screenshot of Matt.

P.s. This is his reaction to seeing you 😂

A/n: I hope you liked it! Again, feel free to leave a request!

.
A/n: I hope you liked it! Again, feel free to leave a request!

Until next time.

~Becca