Shiro | Get out out of my head | Part 3!

A/n: I kinda lost inspiration for this one, I had no idea where to go with it. I am aware that Part 2 and this one aren't as good as the first part. But that's what happens when your alarms wakes you up, I couldn't see what happened next in the dream 😕 I hope this one is still good enough that you guys like it!

Also, I'm going back and changing the POVs slightly. Instead of saying me and I words I will be using ones like you and your.

The next chapter will probably be Matt. Sorry for the lack of updates.

Warning- Blood. Major feels.

Word count- 1508 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

It had been two months since Shiro had disappeared. The team just wasn't the same anymore. You had taken over Shiro's spot as the leader of Voltron. Besides the fact that you couldn't pilot the Black Lion.

Ever since Shiro had left the Lion hadn't moved the slightest. Even with you begging as you sobbed at the Lion. You just wanted them to go find Shiro.

It was driving you insane.

There wasn't a day that you didn't feel like crap. It was hard to get out of bed, and hard to fall asleep. You didn't have Shiros arms to keep you safe anymore. You couldn't even keep yourself safe from yourself anymore. You just wanted to be done. You just wanted to go home. You just wanted Shiro.

The scar that wraps around your side doesn't help things either. Every time you looked at it the painful memories would come back to mind.

As much as you dreaded going on missions, as you'd rather bundle yourself in some blankets and lay in bed all day, you knew that you had to help the team, as it was your guy's job to save the universe.

But the mission you were on now was the only one you enjoyed. You and the team were looking for Shiro. Allura had given you a small Altean ship so you could fly around as well. Shiros helmet that he had ditched-you found it laying outside by the castle, as he knew that you could track him with it-was sitting on the dash of the ship, as a constant reminder to find him.

You and the team didn't know if he was somehow able to leave the planet. He could have gotten a ride on any of the ships that passed by, maybe even the Galra. That thought scared you. Shiro could have stayed hidden from them, could he? All that you knew was that you couldn't seem to find him anywhere on the planet.

Hours went by quicker than ever, just like they always did. "(Y/n), I think we should call it a night." Keith said.

It was starting to get dark out. Your ships headlights turned on, but we're still dim as they sun was only starting to set.

"Just a few more minutes, Keith." You replied. Eyes scanning through the trees nearby.

"(Y/n), we've been out here for hours." Hunk said. "Maybe you should take a break-"

"No!" You took a deep breath. "No. You can go back if you'd like, I'm going to keep searching."

"This isn't good for you. You need to take a break, you need sleep." Keith said.

You could feel all of your energy draining from you, just like Keith had said. But when haven't you been tired since the disappearance of Shiro? You seemed to be getting used to it. There was no way you were giving up, especially when it was still light out.

"Just a bit longer. I won't stay that long."

Keith sighed. "See you soon. Call us if you need anything."